Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG, Is this the first video Bratticus has been in, and not rated anything out of 10? 😂

I would bet anything he has a YouTube channel by Christmas 🤦🏻😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annotation 2020-06-19 123720.png
Annotation 2020-06-19 123448.png

One of her oldest vlogs vs her newest one
Look at the color difference on her hand especially. I don't feel like this is okay :/

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Screenshot_20200619-110343_Twitter.jpg

Stop laying in bed all day.
Stop trying to throw it back on tok tok 24/7
Wear the correct bra size 😅

20200619_110405.jpg

Also why is she so desperately trying to create iconic friendship goals with everyone. She's the least sexual person on the Internet this is just coming across as desperate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
HER bleeping DIET THOUGH.

Amazed all her teeth haven't fallen out of her head. Also she always says she eats really healthy normally always stressed this in videos.

Girl. We aren't stupid. You eat absolute crap 24/7 and it will have serious long term health effects just you wait!!!

Look at your mother for example.
Maybe she wants all of her teeth to fall out so she can get a false pair that are straight and clean!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I met Anna at Bestival a few years ago and said I’d seen her videos with Saffron (I kind of liked them at that point but only really mentioned it to strike a convo). I’m like 5 years older than her but she was soo patronising and was like ‘aww bless ya’... that’s when I just walked away lol.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I find it weird she filmed her 1m tok tok photoshop before she even hit 1m....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I find it weird she filmed her 1m tok tok photoshop before she even hit 1m....
Shows the level of ungratefulness 😂 it’s not like getting a mil on tik tok is hard, but the whole thing was so disingenuous, she shopped for her cake a couple days before she even hit it wtf 😂 odd behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i feel like she doesnt understand basic social skills, this is a reply to the person who said that ana was patronising. i feel like shes just used to caring for atticus so much that she doesn't understand that not everyone is younger than her

Reactions: 16
Granny vibes
Also don’t hate on me, but these clothes she’s wearing look so cheap, I wouldn’t even post a close up pic
She could have at least ironed it before posting a close up pic

Lilyybult on Instagram, for anyone wanting a nosey, she was called Lily Mae and her and Ana were best friends, now VERY different to the floral days hahaha but she’s stunning
Oh wow she’s stunning. Makes ana look about 14 compared to her so I’m not surprised ana didn’t want to be friends anymore. Maybe ana’s trying to be more like her with her recent arse and tits out pictures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I just find this utterly disgusting. There are so many people throughout the UK who can not afford food at all, whilst the people who are earning thousands a week are getting sent it for free. I would never buy from a company who sends out this much free stuff to those who don’t need it. Just shows the company’s priorities lay with their own financial benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just find this utterly disgusting. There are so many people throughout the UK who can not afford food at all, whilst the people who are earning thousands a week are getting sent it for free. I would never buy from a company who sends out this much free stuff to those who don’t need it. Just shows the company’s priorities lay with their own financial benefit.
EXACTLY THIS!
As if they don't earn enough money already
These brands are as pathetic as influencers are

• Heart
Reactions: 20
and people try say she’s attractive or pretty 🥴🥴🥴
the thing that worries me about her is that she looks unrecognisable without makeup and tan, and dyed hair. she has never posted a tiktok that doesn’t involve her being caked in makeup and she only poses and takes selfies when coated in makeup, unlike most influencers who will vary their feed. she may be insecure but it’s just not normal to be coated in makeup 24/7 like she is, and is also the reason her skin without makeup is patchy and discoloured.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.