Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
“See you again in two years newborn seat.” She really is so arrogant and thinks everything is just so plain sailing and to a plan eh!
What an ignorant stupid thing to say. 1. Because some of her followers may suffer from fertility issues. 2. She has absolutely no idea if she will have secondary fertility issues. And 3. (Which is the main one). Her partner may have run off with a bloke by that point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

probecco

She's just mid-size and she embraces it. I don't see her trying to say she's a size 8 or editing herself smaller. Like most new mums she obviously feels like she needs to drop the baby weight but you can tell her heart is not really in it and she is probably only doing it as society sort of expects her to as an influencer and ex-love island contestant? I know she can be incredibly annoying in many other ways but I think she keeps it quite real when it comes to her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SazzyB

I’m so glad to have found a thread on this absolute dose. I unfollowed her a few months ago as I found the pregnancy spam quite irritating but now her pregnancy photoshoot has appeared on my feed. She really gets on my tits with all her carry on and given her pre pregnancy egg freezing escapades I honestly expected her to be a bit more sensitive. How does she not see the wood for the trees with her fella? He is as gay as Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Stephie

VIP Member
Stannerz has been to more pubs, clubs and parties since he was born than I have in the past 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Its_Me

VIP Member
If they don’t start talking about weaning at 4 months they won’t get their free weaning accessory’s in time for 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 28

jibberjabber22

Exactly, so what!! Fits in with their picture perfect Disney themed vision of life though doesnt it! She's probs pretending everything's "fine" so as not to ruin his perception!!
I know Sam from back In the day - used to go clubbing in Watford Oceana (lol) with a group of lads. He’s been desperate to be famous for a long time - applied for loads of reality tv things and was a model for a bit but never hit the big time. Also I can’t confirm this but there were a lot of rumours that he was gay. I personally think he’s attached himself to Amy so that he can finally be ‘famous’. I actually feel really bad for her as watched her season and know how much she wanted a bf and pretty sure he’s gay

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Lilykins

VIP Member
I know this is harsh and I’m probably going to hell but I find stanners so odd looking, it might be the bloated Henry viii look the poor thing has going on.

• Haha
  • Sad

Lovely_rita

I'm sorry, but I can't stand the name Stanley. It just makes me think of a miserable old git reading the paper and smoking a pipe.

• Haha
I can't be doing with her attitude towards her marriage and future children. Planned their wedding but not engaged because she will want to drink when that happens! Never heard anything so stupid planning an engagment around drinking. And her latest pregnancy phototshoot because " next time i do it I'll have a toddler..." how can she be so sure. Never seen such an entitled arsehole

Reactions: 25

noseymama1234

Chatty Member
IMG_9330.png

God poor Sam. I feel she’s one of those annoying gfs that put so much pressure on their men!

a honeymoon? Clearly pushing for a ring
And also another baby by 2025.
Id run a mile if I was Sam 😂

Reactions: 24

jayne2240

VIP Member
Why is she acting oh so shocked to be engaged when SHES GOT A WEDDING BOOKED 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never known anybody like her she’s genuinely unhinged

• Haha
  • Wow

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She gets right on my tits and has done ever since the first episode of LI season 5. I think it's a mixture of the way she speaks and the obsession with all things camp (including her taste in men).

There is something not right about her boyfriend as well. He's far too smiley...I wouldn't trust him if I were her. I think he will drop her when a bigger and better opportunity comes along. Whether that be z list exposure for himself or a new partner with more fame.

• Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
😂
I was actually wondering the other day what size her babies clothes are now but didn’t want to judge a babies size 😅
I thought breastfed babies were often larger? I know she’s not breastfeeding anymore, not even sure how long she did for !
I'm sure I've seen some of his outfits in the H & M teen range

• Haha
Reactions: 23

kcab0231

Chatty Member
Telling single people to “hang in there” fuck off Amy!

Hate how she acts as some sort of victim who went through something so bad because she was “dumped” (they weren’t actually together 1/2 boyfriend what even is that!!) on television.

You’re 31 not like you had to wait till late 40 or 50 to meet someone like some people do!

• Haha
Reactions: 23