Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s also done a load of stories about how she knew nothing. Sure Jan.

Reactions: 13
Oh, Louise Pentland congratulated her. Idk why but they remind me of each other, when Amy was on Love Island all I could think of was how much she reminded me of Louise

Reactions: 3
What a load of bloody nonsense!! I don't even know where to start, the whole thing is more ridiculous than I could ever have imagined and the interaction between them could not be more unnatural. But I guess that will happen if you're marrying a gay man šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m sorry but he gives sexless Ken Doll. I feel so mean but šŸ„“ This whole situation is just bizarre to watch. There is not a shred of chemistry or romantic connection and yet they are getting married. Make it make sense.

They must both really want that OK Magazine deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know what is worse...the fact she clearly had a hand in arranging that proposal in some way or that she is going to be doing a podcast about P&O cruises :sleep::sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ā€œAfter we got engaged I was like ā€˜are you coming outā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

For lunch?ā€

• Haha
She spends a lot of time away from her (giant) baby. Fair enough but a bit annoying when she constantly tries to make out how easy being a mum is. Reallly easy when you only look after them part time šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Why is she acting oh so shocked to be engaged when SHES GOT A WEDDING BOOKED šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve never known anybody like her sheā€™s genuinely unhinged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Telling single people to ā€œhang in thereā€ duck off Amy!

Hate how she acts as some sort of victim who went through something so bad because she was ā€œdumpedā€ (they werenā€™t actually together 1/2 boyfriend what even is that!!) on television.

Youā€™re 31 not like you had to wait till late 40 or 50 to meet someone like some people do!

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hate how she acts as some sort of victim who went through something so bad because she was ā€œdumpedā€ (they werenā€™t actually together 1/2 boyfriend what even is that!!) on television.

Youā€™re 31 not like you had to wait till late 40 or 50 to meet someone like some people do!
And all this tit about milestones and ā€œdoing life togetherā€ šŸ˜‚ I think all sheā€™s ever wanted is to be married and have a family which is fair enough but sheā€™s proper fairytale nuts with it and Iā€™m sure whatever his name is a nice guy but I wouldnā€™t say she hasnā€™t just settled for the first one who would have her.

And all this tit about milestones and ā€œdoing life togetherā€ šŸ˜‚ I think all sheā€™s ever wanted is to be married and have a family which is fair enough but sheā€™s proper fairytale nuts with it and Iā€™m sure whatever his name is a nice guy but I wouldnā€™t say she hasnā€™t just settled for the first one who would have her.
And Iā€™m convinced heā€™s only with her for the drags of fame she clings on to. Thereā€™s zero chemistry between them and we all know why!

Reactions: 15

This is what annoys me. Iā€™m not here for the insulting her kid, ripping her for whether or not Sam is into women or not.
Itā€™s just the trying to be relatable and making it sound like sheā€™s been through so much in trying to find the right person. Sheā€™s only justtt 30
Also all the stuff about ā€œwhen we have the next baby in 2 yearsā€, likes itā€™s all that easy

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.