Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Due to the incessant smug pregnancy posts and cringey main character energy that is "Amz" 🤮 an Amy hart thread is warranted!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Started off being happy for her like I would with anyone else but Jesus wept has she milked it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She gets right on my tits and has done ever since the first episode of LI season 5. I think it's a mixture of the way she speaks and the obsession with all things camp (including her taste in men).

There is something not right about her boyfriend as well. He's far too smiley...I wouldn't trust him if I were her. I think he will drop her when a bigger and better opportunity comes along. Whether that be z list exposure for himself or a new partner with more fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I actually quite liked her because we have a lot in common...then she got a boyfriend and turned into one of those girls who are exactly the type I wanted to avoid by following someone single :rolleyes: Think she's rushed into pregnancy too

Reactions: 9
I liked her on LI, even if she was a bit full on I felt sorry for her. Was so happy for her when she announced her pregnancy. It was around the same time I found out I was oregano. Now I can’t stand her. She’s so smug and acts like she’s some kind of guru on the matter. The bf is deffo a bit fruity like and she’s going to get a shock to the system when she realises you can’t plan everything about your baby I feel.

Reactions: 11
I do like Amy but I feel like she’s trying really hard to come across as laid back and chilled about the baby when in reality I reckon she’s absolutely obsessed (like most new mothers) she should just own it! She goes from saying she wants to consume all the info and read all the books, do all the courses, to then being VERY blasé about it and acting like she’s not bothered that her life is about to turn on its head 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Anyone else confused by we are getting married but we aren’t engaged and Sam doesn’t need to propose because we are getting married 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really liked her in Love Island and I am happy for her that she’s having a baby however she comes across like she trying to hard to be liked.
You only have to read her tweets to see she craves attention.

Reactions: 8
It just seems like she feels she has the whole thing planned out. Oh my baby will do this, we’ll do that. It’ll all go out the window no doubt.

The whole we will get married but Sam doesn’t have to propose is bizarre. It’s very trying to be cool girl, pick me but we all know she’s a touch psycho lol

Reactions: 19
It just seems like she feels she has the whole thing planned out. Oh my baby will do this, we’ll do that. It’ll all go out the window no doubt.

The whole we will get married but Sam doesn’t have to propose is bizarre. It’s very trying to be cool girl, pick me but we all know she’s a touch psycho lol
💯 planning a wedding when you're not engaged is so weird. Fruity's probs well pleased he might get away with not going through with it!!
And the whole "we're doing X because that's what mum and dad did when we were young" for everything 🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
New to this thread, although not to tattle, and just had to voice my thoughts. She is going to get the shock of her life when this baby comes. She’s been so naive in her stories and totally misconstrued a lot of the responses she’s gotten, genuinely giving advice. Before my first baby I thought I knew it all, my god I wish I’d taken more peoples advice! I genuinely believe that her relationship won’t last (of course Sam is gay, no?). I used to really like and relate to her, now it’s all very preachy and miss know it all - ugh 😩

Reactions: 13
New to this thread, although not to tattle, and just had to voice my thoughts. She is going to get the shock of her life when this baby comes. She’s been so naive in her stories and totally misconstrued a lot of the responses she’s gotten, genuinely giving advice. Before my first baby I thought I knew it all, my god I wish I’d taken more peoples advice! I genuinely believe that her relationship won’t last (of course Sam is gay, no?). I used to really like and relate to her, now it’s all very preachy and miss know it all - ugh 😩
It’s when she discusses how baby won’t change her life much & all of the things she and her Mam are going to do together after she’s given birth. And I can’t help but laugh.

I actually live in the same town as Amy and her entire family all act like they are local celebrities. Even before Amy went on love island it was unbearable but since she did, it’s got even worse. I’ve met her brother a few times through mutual friends and he is more insufferable than Amy, very full of self importance and thinks he’s the star of everyone’s show. Don’t even get me started on her dad, the best undertaker in the land😅 Everyone knew before love island she was desperate to be famous, so all the nonsense about her genuinely going on the show for love that she spouts is such rubbish!

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’ve started seeing her all over, never knew who she was until everything was a ‘mum shaming’. And she started appearing online. Was she this annoying before?? I’d honestly never heard of her for a love islander.
She’s pregnant for the first time, it’s advice. It’s not mum shaming, she wasn’t mum shamed for not having a baby shower, she was shaming others for having them, whilst having a lunch, with female family members, with balloons, photos etc…...
And I’m sure she will be passing in all her mum hacks online that she’s being fed by brands soon….. why do we need all these first time parents telling people how to parent 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s when she discusses how baby won’t change her life much & all of the things she and her Mam are going to do together after she’s given birth. And I can’t help but laugh.
She said she wouldn’t turn her instagram all about the pregnancy and baby and that’s all she’s done

Maybe it’s just me, but if my midwife specifically said to call if my FEET felt itchy, I wouldn’t be panicking and considering calling because my calf is itchy? Cause your calf is not and never will be part of the foot?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.