Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s blaming Stanley but maybe it’s her, she can’t help feeding him if he’s in the high chair. He’d be fine sitting there watching what’s going on with a toy to play with. She’s mad!

Reactions: 12
Oh he’s proposed! I find it weird they’ve booked a wedding knowing she was going to get engaged! Haha

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So he proposed while she was working? Doing a photoshoot? She must have been putting real pressure on him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s actually done it! I still see no chemistry between them whatsoever but she has finally got what she wanted 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says it’s the biggest surprise ever, ummm no it’s not you liar. Also he looks like a man that’s proposed to another man 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's deffo gonna bin her off at the altar and marry his secret boyfriend instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can’t wait for the stupidly detailed updates we’re going to get about every little detail of the wedding. Sorry but already know her wedding dress is going to be awful 🤣

Reactions: 16
I’m never on this thread, I had to find out if she had one or not to ask… is it not weird to get engaged on a day visit to a cruise that you’re not actually on?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she had already booked the wedding so she must have known she was going to get a proposal😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.