Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really depends, I was told to pump between feeds starting from a couple days after birth to increase supply, as I had a significant drop in milk post c-section due to blood loss. Just trust the professionals and your instinct when the time comes...and good luck ❤
Thank you!! I really hope it works for me/I can do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm more annoyed now that she got 7 hours sleep. My 2 year old wakes up about 3 times a night 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at me, what a boss mum I already am less than 2 weeks into being a mum. She is honestly smugness overload.

Reactions: 13
I don't have kids so correct me if I'm wrong but I'd imagine it's pretty easy to feel blasé 2 weeks in, less so 6 months in when sleep is a distant memory!

Reactions: 12
What on earth is she on about, she's 'living her best night flight life'. She gave birth to a baby, not a passanger. Which she needs to take care of 24/7. Not just in shifts of a London to Milan flight. Makes you wonder if she's named it Stanley after Stansted airport

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she on about with this day and night malarkey, isn’t the baby 2 weeks old?! It still thinks it’s part of the mother at this age!! It doesn’t give a flying fig about night and day! I feel she is trying to micro manage and control her very little thing.

Reactions: 15
Wow her last few stories have been SO annoying. Yes Amy the days are bleeping long and the years quick. They are long when you have post natal depression, when your baby has reflux, when your child has speech delay, when

they are are showing signs of autism, long long days. When that child has serious anxiety and you then have years of dealing with this and attempted suicide attempt. You blink and they are 16. Amy dear girl, you have NO idea about being a parent yet, so please shut your smug trap and keep it to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey I’m not the biggest fan of Amy, I don’t dislike her but her know it all attitude is a bit off-putting. However! I work as cabin crew and can kind of understand what she meant by comparing it to a night flight. It’s a very strange kind of tired that you’re able to power through and be on the ball with no sleep, I *think* that’s what she was trying to compare it to, the tiredness? I could be wrong but that’s what I perceived from it!

Reactions: 10
The nappy thing is really annoying me.... It literally says on the packet that size 0 is for up to 6lbs! The baby is over 8lbs! But this "loads of you are telling me I'm wrong but here's why I'm right" attitude is awful!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Nah she’s actually so annoying how she talks as if she has been a parent for more than two weeks 🙄

Reactions: 15
The nappy thing is really annoying me.... It literally says on the packet that size 0 is for up to 6lbs! The baby is over 8lbs! But this "loads of you are telling me I'm wrong but here's why I'm right" attitude is awful!
Same. I just don't see how it can actually be fitting the baby at the weight he is 🙈

Reactions: 4
I always wonder why anyone chooses to have stupidly long nails when they have a newborn - ridiculously impractical and they must get filthy 🤢

Reactions: 7
Exactly, so what!! Fits in with their picture perfect Disney themed vision of life though doesnt it! She's probs pretending everything's "fine" so as not to ruin his perception!!
I know Sam from back In the day - used to go clubbing in Watford Oceana (lol) with a group of lads. He’s been desperate to be famous for a long time - applied for loads of reality tv things and was a model for a bit but never hit the big time. Also I can’t confirm this but there were a lot of rumours that he was gay. I personally think he’s attached himself to Amy so that he can finally be ‘famous’. I actually feel really bad for her as watched her season and know how much she wanted a bf and pretty sure he’s gay

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I know Sam from back In the day - used to go clubbing in Watford Oceana (lol) with a group of lads. He’s been desperate to be famous for a long time - applied for loads of reality tv things and was a model for a bit but never hit the big time. Also I can’t confirm this but there were a lot of rumours that he was gay. I personally think he’s attached himself to Amy so that he can finally be ‘famous’. I actually feel really bad for her as watched her season and know how much she wanted a bf and pretty sure he’s gay
She’s obviously got a type lol I always got gay vibes from Curtis

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.