Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't be doing with her attitude towards her marriage and future children. Planned their wedding but not engaged because she will want to drink when that happens! Never heard anything so stupid planning an engagment around drinking. And her latest pregnancy phototshoot because " next time i do it I'll have a toddler..." how can she be so sure. Never seen such an entitled hole

Reactions: 25
Omg the photoshoot 🙈🙈 looked like something from the 80's/90's, so tit and cheesy... but that is her all over!! The background 😳

Not sure if anyone remembers Olan Mills 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't be doing with her attitude towards her marriage and future children. Planned their wedding but not engaged because she will want to drink when that happens! Never heard anything so stupid planning an engagment around drinking. And her latest pregnancy phototshoot because " next time i do it I'll have a toddler..." how can she be so sure. Never seen such an entitled hole
Yes I thought the same, she doesn’t know if she’ll have any more kids, she doesn’t know if she’ll end up marrying that guy.
It’s an odd way to talk, like she’s absolutely 100% sure that is exactly what will happen.
Things can change in life very quickly.

Reactions: 11
Anyone thinking she showed this is all I’ve bought. Hoping for freebies

Reactions: 6
She popped up on my feed today and I didn't recognise her! The difference between her pregnancy shoot and the picture before it was huge! I've had preggo face but I still looked like me 😂

Reactions: 7
“The most anyone will ever be staying is 2 nights” again, how do you know? How can you always be so sure?!!
She's so smug thinking she's got everything figured out!! What's going to happen if someone ends up staying 3 nights?! Sorry you can't stay, we bought the basic mattress because the most we thought anyone would stay is 2 nights!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve always quite liked Amy but something her boyfriend posted tonight has really rubbed me up the wrong way and I felt the need to rant somewhere!! In his story he’s said “She hasn’t complained all pregnancy” like that’s something to be proud of or brag about…. Sorry, but pregnancy is bloody hard and there is no shame or embarrassment in complaining a bit sometimes. Probably reading to much into it but just thought it was such a strange thing to say!

Reactions: 21
I’ve always quite liked Amy but something her boyfriend posted tonight has really rubbed me up the wrong way and I felt the need to rant somewhere!! In his story he’s said “She hasn’t complained all pregnancy” like that’s something to be proud of or brag about…. Sorry, but pregnancy is bloody hard and there is no shame or embarrassment in complaining a bit sometimes. Probably reading to much into it but just thought it was such a strange thing to say!
I’m calling bullshit, who’s he kidding? She’s really never complained about being sick/not being able to stand the smell of hot food/going off food/boobs hurting/back hurting/pelvis hurting/being tired/feet being swollen/needing a wee all the time etc?

Wait til she’s given birth she’ll be complaining then 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
If my parents presented me with photos taken when they were expecting me of my mother in her underwear and my father topless caressing each other I think I’d probably vomit 🤣 it’s not something you’d frame for the wall, is it? Stick it in the nursery on the wall above the cot, give your child nightmares and trauma for character building?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If my parents presented me with photos taken when they were expecting me of my mother in her underwear and my father topless caressing each other I think I’d probably vomit 🤣 it’s not something you’d frame for the wall, is it? Stick it in the nursery on the wall above the cot, give your child nightmares and trauma for character building?
I RAN here when I saw those pics!!! Why in gods name would anyone want photos like that 😂 I understand maybe a pregnancy shoot but this is just soooo cringe 😩😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I RAN here when I saw those pics!!! Why in gods name would anyone want photos like that 😂 I understand maybe a pregnancy shoot but this is just soooo cringe 😩😂
For me it’s the fact neither look happy or loved up they’re both pouting and proper feeling themselves 🤣🫣 ick ick ick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The valentines card saying I love growing old with you.
Haven’t they only known each other a year or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For me it’s the fact neither look happy or loved up they’re both pouting and proper feeling themselves 🤣🫣 ick ick ick
Yes that is so true! Doesn’t look like it’s about the pregnancy or the baby at all; more like “look how photogenic we are” but it’s just entirely missed the boat and is the biggest cringe fest I’ve ever seen

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Exactly, so what!! Fits in with their picture perfect Disney themed vision of life though doesnt it! She's probs pretending everything's "fine" so as not to ruin his perception!!

Not one ounce of chemistry between them is there?

I must be shite cause all I’ve done through pregnancy is moan and complain and I’ve got another 9 weeks of moaning to go 🤣🤣

• Haha
Used to like her, well for the short time I've been watching her stories. But she's become unbearable. Banging on about gel toes and acrylics. I've had 3 kids. And not once did asking my midwife if I could paint my toes/wear acrylics cross my mind. I wouldn't even be able to fit an appointment in to get any kind of manicure, I'm that busy living in the real world of motherhood. Oh and I first thought her bloke was her gay best friend
---
💯 planning a wedding when you're not engaged is so weird. Fruity's probs well pleased he might get away with not going through with it!!
And the whole "we're doing X because that's what mum and dad did when we were young" for everything 🙄🙄
Oh god, this aswell. The whole 'that's what my parents did and it worked for them. So it'll work for us'. Screams control freak, she has no idea
---
And another thing. The whole 'next time I'm pregnant I'll have a toddler'. How can she know that? It could take her years to conceive again. She has this whole perfect little picture of her future in her head. She's so far from reality

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Used to like her, well for the short time I've been watching her stories. But she's become unbearable. Banging on about gel toes and acrylics. I've had 3 kids. And not once did asking my midwife if I could paint my toes/wear acrylics cross my mind. I wouldn't even be able to fit an appointment in to get any kind of manicure, I'm that busy living in the real world of motherhood. Oh and I first thought her bloke was her gay best friend
---

Oh god, this aswell. The whole 'that's what my parents did and it worked for them. So it'll work for us'. Screams control freak, she has no idea
---
And another thing. The whole 'next time I'm pregnant I'll have a toddler'. How can she know that? It could take her years to conceive again. She has this whole perfect little picture of her future in her head. She's so far from reality
I bet her midwife has enough at all the pointless questions and texts

Reactions: 7
I hope she is miraculously pregnant again already (really really REALLY hidden second uterus) or there is a twin lurking in there and it throws her plans right out the window 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.