Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God I hope that 4 month sleep regression hits her like a ton of bricks the smug cow
I never really understand this attitude tbh! Her baby sleeping poorly isn't going to give back the hours you were awake with yours in the middle of the night 🥴 and no matter what happens she'll still be Ms Know It All on her stories anyway and if anybody dares give her advice she'll be snapping at them as always!

Lyn123

Don't get the point of going to different beaches on a cruise just stay at one ha especially with a baby

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Do you think she plans it so much because he was an ivf baby and the next one wiLl be as well? Sam is as camp as Christmas and this is clearly a beard/convenience set up, surely??
I don't think she's ever said he was an ivf baby.

Your entitled ti your opinion but I don't think she is his beard. He's never said he is gay.

Lyn123

Poor little thing I wonder if it some of the material in the clothes he wears I had similar with my baby had to stick to cotton only and even watch what anyone else wore holding him and any creams or even hair dye I was using going near him. Did see her mixing a lot of foods together harder to pinpoint if any reaction then and giving him restaurant meals and ice pops not the best idea. Poor little thing I do get where she coming from though it's very hard when they have rash can't get rid of

Polkadot123

VIP Member
I’ve never understood why it’s ok to speculate on people but for some reason speculating on a persons sexuality is frowned upon
Its the whole saying he's camp etc. It happens on many other threads I have noticed. Because a man likes to dance, dress well or has a skincare routine. Doesn't make them gay.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I think with a cruise you don't just have 1 plate for starter main and dessert.

When we did one last year with Princess they were encouraging us to order whatever we want. So 2 starters, a main and 3 desserts between 2 or whatever.
Ah right. That makes more sense 😂