Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How big were her friends babies compared to Stanley! They were a snack compared to his 3 course meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These gym videos are all for show, she’s not sweating at all, not a bit red, not a hair out of place. What’s the point?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you she think she’s trying to leave a trail of breadcrumbs so the daily fail will run a “love island star hints at baby number 2” type story

Reactions: 12
“See you again in two years newborn seat.” She really is so arrogant and thinks everything is just so plain sailing and to a plan eh!
What an ignorant stupid thing to say. 1. Because some of her followers may suffer from fertility issues. 2. She has absolutely no idea if she will have secondary fertility issues. And 3. (Which is the main one). Her partner may have run off with a bloke by that point 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What in the name…… is she wearing for the christening?
How old is she? She looks proper middle aged and frumpy in that get up.

Reactions: 10
What a bleeping hoo-ha for a christening, just get him christened in his 800 year old dress and SHUUUUTTTTT UPPPPPPPP No one bloody cares

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I’m the pics she has posted Sam just looks like the gay best friend/sperm donor. No sense of romantic couple between them and he doesn’t seem that fussed by Stanley either?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but I’m the pics she has posted Sam just looks like the gay best friend/sperm donor. No sense of romantic couple between them and he doesn’t seem that fussed by Stanley either?!
Every time I see a pic of this guy it SCREAMS gay 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I get the hat as they’re in church, but that dress is not it. You can be ‘traditional’ and cover your shoulders and avoid looking frumpy 🫠

Reactions: 8
I find the fact she’s called it a little number even more hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why did she mention Sam's six pack when talking about how many people to invite to her tit parties?! What's the relevance?! She's a bleeping nut job!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe Stanley is in a size 4 nappy already.. from her Costco haul 😂😭 he must be massive! My little girl is only size 4 nappy pants & she’s 18 months old hahahaa & she’s not small for her age by any means

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.