Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this story this morning when I was half asleep and thought one of their friends was genuinely on the cruise too. Cannot believe they left their child with someone they don’t know 😳 It really is Stanley has to fit their life, not that they have to change their lifestyles. Good luck with that when he‘s a toddler guys!

Also, sorry but that kid really doesn’t look well.
She was saying he projectile vomiting in one stories and never mentioned since how he was I bet he isn't well and she pretending he's ok . Plus she sounded so annoyed not one bit concerned for the poor thing. I find it so odd how they go for these fancy dinners and shows with him he really does have to fit into there lifestyle. Poor thing being left with a complete strangers as well that seems so strange to not be concerned about as a mother! Especially on a cruise in a different country anything could happen.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I couldn’t believe she said he had been so ill & projectile vomited etc.. then next min she’s off for a couples massage wtf! He probably projectile vomited because she’s over feeding him 24/7 to make him sleep. God help her when he’s on the move & walking/crawling & she’s got to have eyes in the back of her head. I don’t know how she’s so relaxed about leaving him with strangers, I could never! A couples massage would be the last thing on my mind during a family holiday .. she’s just so clueless and very unmaternal. Also agree that he looks unwell all the time, poor kid

Reactions: 14
She was saying he projectile vomiting in one stories and never mentioned since how he was I bet he isn't well and she pretending he's ok . Plus she sounded so annoyed not one bit concerned for the poor thing. I find it so odd how they go for these fancy dinners and shows with him he really does have to fit into there lifestyle. Poor thing being left with a complete strangers as well that seems so strange to not be concerned about as a mother! Especially on a cruise in a different country anything could happen.
Had forgotten about him vomiting, no wonder he was happy to chill in the cabin. He’s not allowed to be ill though, he has to go to all these things that Amy wants to do. Poor lad probably just wants to sit and cuddle his mum.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t think she’s right. She lives in this fantasy world and seems completely detached from reality. And poor Stanley doesn’t seem like a well little boy at all.

Reactions: 14
He never looks well. Red eyes, pale skin, he can't even seem to shut his mouth, its like his tongue is too big

Reactions: 11
Because her and her gay best mate have him sat in bars and pantos until midnight

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually can’t believe she’s left her baby with a virtual stranger. They could be anybody, an absolute wrongun doing god knows what. That is beyond weird. Feel like if a normal person did that it would be cause for concern to call
The social ??

I'd say he's definitely sick she's gone off on her own left them on the ship.

Reactions: 6
For someone who was apparently desperate for kids (you’d have to be to have kids with a gay man) she is such a crappy mother

Reactions: 15
I would never leave my son with a virtual stranger just so I could have a massage! This woman’s priorities are all so wrong

Reactions: 15
Yeah there’s something not right with that baby, it can’t just be that she’s overfeeding the poor bugger can it? He’s like Augustus gloop

Reactions: 9
He's obviously not well the last few days because she's dragged him out on all her other trips in the sweltering heat so I don't buy they 'it's too hot story' but a sick bay ruining your gifted p&o cruise doesn't really fit the aesthetic does it? And we only ever hear about Stanners being the best baby in the world, god forbid he gets not well and stops eating and sleeping for a few days, she'll be ducked.

Reactions: 10
I know this is her “job” and he’s with his dad but surely she could’ve had the day “off” not like they’re going to charge her for the cruise if there’s a gap in her posting a few stories of bad Tribute acts, food and cheap outfits saying everything is amazing? I guess at least they both didn’t leave him with the stranger they used the other day

Reactions: 7
He's obviously not well the last few days because she's dragged him out on all her other trips in the sweltering heat so I don't buy they 'it's too hot story' but a sick bay ruining your gifted p&o cruise doesn't really fit the aesthetic does it? And we only ever hear about Stanners being the best baby in the world, god forbid he gets not well and stops eating and sleeping for a few days, she'll be ducked.
Definitely she hasn't shown the baby since she said he vomited. She's been out on a trip on her own , out for a meal on her own. She even showed her outfit for the night and no sign of boyf or baby in background. Every other night she showed them all getting ready. She was feeding him different foods from another country on one trip they did that his little tummy would not be used to and would be a high risk of food poisoning. She definitely won't say because it would ruin the cruise ad people be put off by the idea of getting sick

Reactions: 5
Definitely she hasn't shown the baby since she said he vomited. She's been out on a trip on her own , out for a meal on her own. She even showed her outfit for the night and no sign of boyf or baby in background. Every other night she showed them all getting ready. She was feeding him different foods from another country on one trip they did that his little tummy would not be used to and would be a high risk of food poisoning. She definitely won't say because it would ruin the cruise ad people be put off by the idea of getting sick
I always get an upset stomach when I’m abroad, I can only imagine what it might do to a little one!

Reactions: 3
Also just a thought, if he’s been sick should she be staying in the cabin too to prevent spreading if it is a bug? Maybe that’s why she hasn’t really mentioned it? She doesn’t strike me as maternal at all, if my baby was sick I wouldn’t be going off for the day and night leaving him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.