Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Stanley is in a size 4 nappy already.. from her Costco haul 😂😭 he must be massive! My little girl is only size 4 nappy pants & she’s 18 months old hahahaa & she’s not small for her age by any means
Yeah my boy is in 4s and he is 14 months snd easily half if not a quarter of the size of stanners lol

Reactions: 3
My 7month old is in size 4s only recently.. he’s no where as big as Stanley though 🤔

That reminds me of those insta stories she kept putting out not long after he was born and she had him in premie nappies and she was tired of people telling her off for using them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“See you again in two years newborn seat.” She really is so arrogant and thinks everything is just so plain sailing and to a plan eh!
Completely agree. She is so smug. Just assumes she’s getting married, assumes she’ll have the exact amount of children she wants, assumes everyone wants to hold her baby and come to all her parties. In reality, who wants to spend their weekend at a christening anyway? It’s literally the worst social engagement of all time. She’s just so arrogant and I can’t stand how she constantly goes on about how her friends and family are desperate to look after her child. Really winds up people who have no support I imagine.

Reactions: 22
Hilarious how it’s almost been half a year since Stanley was born and still no proposal or ring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is is just me that thinks the christening decorations were tacky 😂 whole thing felt like an excuse for her to have a party

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is is just me that thinks the christening decorations were tacky 😂 whole thing felt like an excuse for her to have a party
Yep, Stanley won’t remember that or care that they did all that when he’s older. She went to a lot of trouble for a Christening, if she does ever get married it’s going to be so OTT. I also already pity anyone Stanley might get engaged to in future, she’d be the mother in law from hell and would want to plan the whole wedding 🤣

Reactions: 8
Hasn't she said they're skipping the engagement and going straight for the wedding.
Just an excuse for a piss up with her 'top 80' and their 20 kids

Reactions: 5
I know this sounds horrible, but she has a weird body shape.

Like she is slim, but somehow still looks chubby?

And why does she have a thing for gay blokes.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's very flamboyant and into drag queens. I can see Sam prancing round with a bit of lippy on whilst she whips up a Mexican Extravaganza in the thermo mix

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's just mid-size and she embraces it. I don't see her trying to say she's a size 8 or editing herself smaller. Like most new mums she obviously feels like she needs to drop the baby weight but you can tell her heart is not really in it and she is probably only doing it as society sort of expects her to as an influencer and ex-love island contestant? I know she can be incredibly annoying in many other ways but I think she keeps it quite real when it comes to her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don’t understand her story? I need to take the Highchair away and turn the other seat into a Highchair because if he sits in the high chair he will always expect food in it. What??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I watched it 3 times and still have no idea what she's on about. She really does overthink and complicate everything

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.