Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Maternity photo shoots are so popular now and there are some gorgeous ones, much more natural photos that Iā€™ve seen, but these are ridiculousā€¦the pouting šŸ˜¬ I just canā€™t with her, I think she has this idealistic image in her head of what motherhood is going to be like šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her smug face today RE Back to back labour. ā€œHow painful can it be ? People go back for thirds and forthsā€. So ignorant.

Reactions: 11
Her smug face today RE Back to back labour. ā€œHow painful can it be ? People go back for thirds and forthsā€. So ignorant.
She will no doubt end up with some sort of intervention and then make birth trauma her personality for the foreseeable.

She will then have a second baby and her personality will be pregnancy after trauma and have an elective c section.

Seen it so many times with these influencers who won't hear anything negative and go into pregnancy and birth so naive to the risks.

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so glad to have found a thread on this absolute dose. I unfollowed her a few months ago as I found the pregnancy spam quite irritating but now her pregnancy photoshoot has appeared on my feed. She really gets on my tits with all her carry on and given her pre pregnancy egg freezing escapades I honestly expected her to be a bit more sensitive. How does she not see the wood for the trees with her fella? He is as gay as Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Honestly, reading an article today,
Itā€™s mum shaming again, and people shouldnā€™t traumatise others. Can you imagine her saying that to a midwife???? Iā€™m honestly sick to death of hearing anything negative being ā€˜xxx-shamingā€™ or trolling when anything honest is said

What's she wanting to put colostrum into a syringe for? Can't she just breastfeed the baby when it's born like everyone else does, and it'll get the colostrum then. Why can't she just relax and stop trying to control every little thing

Reactions: 1
What's she wanting to put colostrum into a syringe for? Can't she just breastfeed the baby when it's born like everyone else does, and it'll get the colostrum then. Why can't she just relax and stop trying to control every little thing
It's harvesting colostrum the done thing these days? Every mum to be I know has done it.

Reactions: 3
Pregnant women are given syringes to collect colostrum from 37 weeks (if they want to), so it is available if for whatever reason they are not able to breastfeed the baby at the beginning (due to baby needing NICU, Mum being unwell, etc.)

Not ā€œeveryone elseā€ manages to have simple births and breastfeeds from day one šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s really not at all uncommon to not be able to do that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She will no doubt end up with some sort of intervention and then make birth trauma her personality for the foreseeable.

She will then have a second baby and her personality will be pregnancy after trauma and have an elective c section.

Seen it so many times with these influencers who won't hear anything negative and go into pregnancy and birth so naive to the risks.
Ashley James springing to mind here!

Reactions: 1
Pregnant women are given syringes to collect colostrum from 37 weeks (if they want to), so it is available if for whatever reason they are not able to breastfeed the baby at the beginning (due to baby needing NICU, Mum being unwell, etc.)

Not ā€œeveryone elseā€ manages to have simple births and breastfeeds from day one šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s really not at all uncommon to not be able to do that.
I meant everyone who plans to breastfeed and attempts to do so from day one. I've had three children and never been advised to collect colostrum in a syringe. But my youngest is 10 so maybe advice is different now. If anything I was advised not to try and stimulate milk production as it can bring on early labour. I'm well aware not everyone breastfeeds. I didn't with my first. And the birth with my second was far from simple. But once everyone was stable I was able to feed

Reactions: 2
I meant everyone who plans to breastfeed and attempts to do so from day one. I've had three children and never been advised to collect colostrum in a syringe. But my youngest is 10 so maybe advice is different now. If anything I was advised not to try and stimulate milk production as it can bring on early labour. I'm well aware not everyone breastfeeds. I didn't with my first. And the birth with my second was far from simple. But once everyone was stable I was able to feed
I planned to breastfeed from day one but was also given syringes for harvesting colustrum from 37 weeks (I didnā€™t need to use it but it was there incase anything happened to me or my baby ended up in NICU or I couldnā€™t feed for whatever reason) I think itā€™s standard now to be given the syringes and told to do it by your midwife

Reactions: 6
I planned to breastfeed from day one but was also given syringes for harvesting colustrum from 37 weeks (I didnā€™t need to use it but it was there incase anything happened to me or my baby ended up in NICU or I couldnā€™t feed for whatever reason) I think itā€™s standard now to be given the syringes and told to do it by your midwife
My baby is 9 months old and I wasnā€™t advised to do that, my eldest is 7 and I wasnā€™t with him either. Wonder if it varies by area?

Reactions: 2
Either way, does she have to keep banging on about massaging for bleeping colostrum and syringes?! We get it, you're going for 2023 Johnson mum of the year award šŸ™„

• Haha
This girl seriously makes me cringe every time I see her. Also I swear her boyfriend is gay. She is going to get such a shock to the system when that baby arrives, that's for sure. Also she says the pregnancy wasn't planned.......BULLSHIT.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve just looked at her. No work until Aprilā€¦. no work means, no work at all. And if her job is insta, and sheā€™s on mat leave, then her insta should be dead! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Bullshit, she will be all over the internet splashing her freebies and the Ok articles etc. Iā€™m sure people think ā€˜normalā€™ people are thick.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Those photos šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Maternity photo shoots are so popular now and there are some gorgeous ones, much more natural photos that Iā€™ve seen, but these are ridiculousā€¦the pouting šŸ˜¬ I just canā€™t with her, I think she has this idealistic image in her head of what motherhood is going to be like šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
She's in for one hell of a shock. She's said that her family and friends are all gonna cook for her. Even with that, she's gonna struggle big time. All her bollox is nauseating. She thinks she knows it all. Just wait luv

Reactions: 8
Right, who's gonna tell this twit noone gives a duck about the "godmother" of a P&O cruise ship???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Eeeee my GOD Iā€™ve just seen her post from 6 days ago in that shiny dressā€¦ and the caption!! ā€œIn case you all thought it was edited, I did too! But no, Iā€™m just THAT flawless! Itā€™s so easy being meā€ BARF šŸ¤¢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Iā€™m betting she has had the baby or is having it now, all quiet on her grid and stories for onceā€¦.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.