Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said milk isn’t doing it for him anymore? How does she know, she’s never with him? 😂 he’s literally just turned 4 months a few days ago, she shouldn’t even be thinking about weaning at the min really… I don’t know why these influencers want to rush everything & rush weaning! She’ll soon change her mind when she sees the mess it makes & having to think of 3 balanced meals a day to feed him.

Reactions: 14
I totally agree, I dunno why they all rush into it! It's a horrendous stage of mess, which will drive Amy mad, and it's way harder to get out and about especially in the beginning trying to plan meals and snacks and tit.... Didn't Amy say the other say she has only gone out with Stanley once when she had to make a bottle on the go. How the duck will she manage when she's to bring food for him? 😂😂😂😂

In Ireland the guidance is weaning between 17 and 26 weeks, but yeh to wait as close to the 6 month mark as possible.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never understood the novelty; literally hated the weaning state, and I’m still in it with one of mine!!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve never understood the novelty; literally hated the weaning state, and I’m still in it with one of mine!!!
Yes I always put it off as long as possible! The fear of choking, the mess, the disgusting high chair. None of it is very appealing to me.

Reactions: 8
If they don’t start talking about weaning at 4 months they won’t get their free weaning accessory’s in time for 6 months

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Of course she’s going to go and see Annabel Karmel. This woman is so privileged. Can’t stand the way she goes on and on about how many people she has that just love having Stanley cuddles, and loads of people to look after him. Bet they won’t be as up for it when he’s a tantruming toddler.

Reactions: 11
Can she not boil some veg and puree some fruit? Although she'd need another slow cooker for that. The one she has is constantly boiling the tit out of some vom inducing chicken concoction

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't understand why 'influencers' need an actual person to help with weaning. There is tons of info out there on it

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why 'influencers' need an actual person to help with weaning. There is tons of info out there on it
I would say first and foremost it's pure laziness, they all want the easiest way out to try resume their pre-baby life of events and free pr trips! Secondly then, probably because they get offered these things for free or discounted. And to try maintain the insta perfect life. Sacks the whole lot of them.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, that's so interesting about your 110 year old family christening gown... said noone ever 🤦🏻‍♀️ When's the bloody kid getting christened so she can shut the duck up about the gown?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wow, that's so interesting about your 110 year old family christening gown... said noone ever 🤦🏻‍♀️ When's the bloody kid getting christened so she can shut the duck up about the gown?!
Add to that the fact she thought for a good 24 hours that the bleeping vest slip for underneath was the actual gown so it can't be that special to her if she doesn't even know what it looks like.... Dope!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's shared a post to her stories about having more main character energy, if anyone needs less main character energy its Amy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stanley has been on more holidays in his life than I’ve been on since 2020 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s utterly ridiculous. Where on earth are they off to now, I’ve not been following that closely as she does my head in.
Don’t know as same as you I can’t bare to pay much attention to her, I just noticed they were on a plane again. And of COURSE Stanley was perfect and content to just look at his tummy time book 🥴🥴🥴🥴
On a side note I’ve never seen a baby look quite so stuffed to the gills as Stanley looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t know as same as you I can’t bare to pay much attention to her, I just noticed they were on a plane again. And of COURSE Stanley was perfect and content to just look at his tummy time book 🥴🥴🥴🥴
On a side note I’ve never seen a baby look quite so stuffed to the gills as Stanley looks.
He looks like he could explode at anytime!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.