Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No its just an event on the ship while its in dock, however you are allowed to holiday without your kids !
I always find it a bit weird when people go on holiday without their kids? Ok a night or two away but like a full week or two without your kids, as in babies and young children? Maybe it's just the way I was brought up but we always went on holiday together until we were much older.

Reactions: 13
I always find it a bit weird when people go on holiday without their kids? Ok a night or two away but like a full week or two without your kids, as in babies and young children? Maybe it's just the way I was brought up but we always went on holiday together until we were much older.
Its horses for courses I guess we’ve always had a week away with our mates most years all through the kids growing up and the 2 grannies would split the care between them

Reactions: 2
She is just so cringe. She looks and dresses about 20 years older. I can’t believe love island have used her as an ambassador for the brand.

Reactions: 13
Ive got a few stone i could do with losing without having had a baby but she just dresses how she did in her love island heyday - she just looks cheap and tacky even when covered up. Even if she is intending on losing weight she needs some kind of stylist to get her in clothes that suit her body better and more flattering colours.

Side note, i get that fertility is important and i know she froze her eggs but she had her baby completely naturally, i feel like having her as ambassador to this organization is almost false hope to others really struggling to conceive and scaring women under 30 to get their fertility checked.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but her mouth and the way she speaks really pisses me off 😭
Hahah this!!! Also, she’s always either full over the top glam with the hair done etc or proper scruff bag, I think her glam look doesn’t suit her v much 😖

Reactions: 11
Hahah this!!! Also, she’s always either full over the top glam with the hair done etc or proper scruff bag, I think her glam look doesn’t suit her v much 😖
Her glam look is very drag Queen inspired isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but when is she ever with that baby?! She’s ALWAYS out. I find it baffling. We all need a break but it’s constant for her. Her latest stories of her friend cancelling on her so she just decided to stay in London in her own - I just don’t understand it. I race home from work to pick up my kid, I don’t even go to the shop or anything because I want to see him! Absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 15
Hilarious on her stories today she said she was going to do her first official ribbon cutting at the new B&M store in Worthing 🤣 had to get up at 6am and everything, doesn’t normally get up until 8.30am. And the best bit is she didn’t even get to cut the ribbon, the store manager did it 😂 she also thinks this is like a hard days work, ridiculous. She then asks what do people do in the mornings? Umm we go to work you idiot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hilarious on her stories today she said she was going to do her first official ribbon cutting at the new B&M store in Worthing 🤣 had to get up at 6am and everything, doesn’t normally get up until 8.30am. And the best bit is she didn’t even get to cut the ribbon, the store manager did it 😂 she also thinks this is like a hard days work, ridiculous. She then asks what do people do in the mornings? Umm we go to work you idiot!!
Omg that’s so bleeping embarrassing I’m dying for her 😂 she proper thinks she’s something doesn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.