Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stannerz has been to more pubs, clubs and parties since he was born than I have in the past 10 years

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s solely to fit around her lifestyle & what they want to do. I’ve just been on holiday & my 8 month old was in bed at 7pm each night like normal. We had to forgo raving now we have a baby & no babysitters on holiday….but they couldn’t possibly go for an early dinner as that would be changing to work around the baby so midnight bedtimes it is! Mental. I would much prefer to just go out late the odd night without the baby in tow as babysitters are on hand & not have to worry about him at all as he wouldn’t be there!
When we holidayed when ours were small they came out every night with us and just snoozed in the pushchair/pram. I’m with Amy for once on this one there is no way I’d be eating out abroad before 8pm or staying in!

Reactions: 14
When we holidayed when ours were small they came out every night with us and just snoozed in the pushchair/pram. I’m with Amy for once on this one there is no way I’d be eating out abroad before 8pm or staying in!
Agree with this 100%. Sometimes a baby needs to fit around the parents lifestyle too. You don’t go on holiday to be back in the hotel for 7pm to put the baby to bed, I’d say there are very very few people who would actually do this 😂

Reactions: 9
Agree with this 100%. Sometimes a baby needs to fit around the parents lifestyle too. You don’t go on holiday to be back in the hotel for 7pm to put the baby to bed, I’d say there are very very few people who would actually do this 😂
But it’s not just on holiday. His schedule has always been ridiculous

Reactions: 13
But it’s not just on holiday. His schedule has always been ridiculous
And again I feel like I’m sticking up for her but I’m not a babies schedule should always be about what works for a your family I disn’t put mine upstairs to bed until 11.30 most nights as I went to bed and left ft him downstairs with his dad so I could go to sleeo

Reactions: 1
And again I feel like I’m sticking up for her but I’m not a babies schedule should always be about what works for a your family I disn’t put mine upstairs to bed until 11.30 most nights as I went to bed and left ft him downstairs with his dad so I could go to sleeo
Everyone parents differently 🤷🏻‍♀️ my 2 years schedule has always been about her and what she needs rather than about what is most convenient for me

Reactions: 15
Everyone parents differently 🤷🏻‍♀️ my 2 years schedule has always been about her and what she needs rather than about what is most convenient for me
The two are not mutually exclusive, my baby didn’t care where he slept so he slept downstairs next to his dad whilE I went to bed and got some sleep then when he did wake in the night I’d usually had a straight 5 hours. I’ll tell you in this house a mother that wasnt sleep deprived was definitely in his best interest

Reactions: 11
I’ve been watching season five of Love Island and Amy is actually horrific. I have an irrational dislike of her! She actually bullies Lucie and is clearly jealous. The faces she pulls and her stupid walk. She’s so transparent, I think she’s awful!

I’ve been watching season five of Love Island and Amy is actually horrific. I have an irrational dislike of her! She actually bullies Lucie and is clearly jealous. The faces she pulls and her stupid walk. She’s so transparent, I think she’s awful!
I don’t like Amy now but I did like her on love island, I don’t know how far on in the series you are but Lucie is the biggest pick me weirdo. One of those “I’m not friends with women because they’re too bitchy and I’m not like them” aka “I’m not friends with other girls because I’m jealous and try to take their boyfriends because I’m a massive slag”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
One of those “I’m not friends with women because they’re too bitchy and I’m not like them” aka “I’m not friends with other girls because I’m jealous and try to take their boyfriends because I’m a massive slag”
I mean, I definitely prefer hanging out with guys over girls because of the bitchiness and I’m a massive lesbian so definitely not trying to steal anyone’s boyfriends 😂

• Haha
Lucie is such a pick me tho and is hardly innocent

Reactions: 10
As much as it pains me to say it, it’s actually refreshing to see Stanley play with fun, colourful toys - every other instagrammer with a baby just now seems to be forcing aesthetically pleasing wooden and beige, boring toys on their babies.

Reactions: 20
How did she go from wanting to make all his holiday food herself to giving him banoffee pie. Seriously :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, I definitely prefer hanging out with guys over girls because of the bitchiness and I’m a massive lesbian so definitely not trying to steal anyone’s boyfriends 😂
That's still a deeply misogynistic thing to say though, whether you're trying to steal people's boyfriends or not (Lucie actually was). Why is it that we think men = good and women = automatically bitchy? That is such deep rooted internalised misogyny, as is the whole "I'm not like the other girls" pick me attitude. Maybe some women aren't friends with women because women can pick up on when a girl isn't a girl's girl who will support them. Sorry, ranted a bit here lol but I sometimes just think what would we do without women? Women are incredible and I can't imagine my life without other girls, I feel sorry for women who don't experience that kind of support and friendship

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That's still a deeply misogynistic thing to say though, whether you're trying to steal people's boyfriends or not (Lucie actually was). Why is it that we think men = good and women = automatically bitchy? That is such deep rooted misogyny, as is the whole "I'm not like the other girls" pick me attitude. Maybe some women aren't friends with women because women can pick up on when a girl isn't a girl's girl who will support them. Sorry, ranted a bit here lol but I sometimes just think what would we do without women? Women are incredible and I can't imagine my life without other girls, I feel sorry for women who don't experience that kind of support and friendship
Agreed. The biggest witch/tit stirrer in my group of friends in high school was a Herero male 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyways……Amy is still a prize cock end with annoying hand gestures&upside down legs who, over feeds her kid!🙌

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.