Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mums you’re all doing great 🤗

I knew the breast or “combi” feeding wouldn’t last long because her mum can’t do it. She’s defo got it easy. Especially if she’s got time to write those bloody long posts! I read the first and last lines to get the gist cba with her rambling.

Why is leaving him with his mobile admitting defeat? Aren’t they good for their motor skills?
Didn’t read the end of your post before going to respond hahahaha but THIS!! Why is she acting like it’s some taboo to entertain your baby? I sort of understand when parents “admit defeat” and give them the iPad in the morning or stick CBeebies on for an hour (even though it’s not defeat at all it’s doing what’s right for you & your child!) but dear lord is she now trying to make out that she’s been solely responsible for entertaining him for 10 weeks?! duck off Amy stop trying to make others feel tit for basic normal things you clown.

Reactions: 5
Guys don’t worry amz has the answer - it’s cause she is so positive and everyone else is just a negative Nancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The vibe I’ve got from all the posts I’ve read of her explaining her day to day with the baby is that he sleeps so much because all she does is feed him whenever he’s awake. The poor guys so stuffed he doesn’t have the energy to do anything but sleep, seems he’s in a constant food coma but that’s just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The vibe I’ve got from all the posts I’ve read of her explaining her day to day with the baby is that he sleeps so much because all she does is feed him whenever he’s awake. The poor guys so stuffed he doesn’t have the energy to do anything but sleep, seems he’s in a constant food coma but that’s just my opinion.
Haven't read this thread for a while. But came on to say this. She's obsessed with feeding the baby. Not only when he's awake. But whilst he's sleeping now too. No wonder he's so laid back. Exactly as you say, he's in a constant food coma
---
Stanley is massive 😂 cute though but very big lol!
He is, he's huge. But not surprising the amount she feeds him.
---
"Tapas extravaganza" 🤮 cringe!

Someone needs to also tell her 3 measly dishes of food is not a bleeping extravaganza!!
I thought this. She's so theatrical. I can see the appeal with Sam. Because he just makes me think 'jazz hands'

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I had to look back to see when Stanley was born, omg he isn't even 3 months old of course he is sleeping well - this was the easiest stage for us too, with both my kids! They don't even realise they are out of the womb yet and they love sleeping anywhere and everywhere with no kind of schedule.

But then the 4m sleep regression hits which caused me and my husband to almost bang our heads on the wall for about 6 weeks nonstop. If the baby doesn't go through the 4m one they get slammed by the 8m one.. or worst case scenario - they are affected by both.

Someone once said to me - never ever say it out loud that your baby loves sleep because sure enough the situation will change over night and you will be eating your words. Amy has shouted it from the rooftops 😂

Reactions: 12
She's addressed the incessant positive crap but not the bleeping smugness!!! That's what's pissing people off!

Reactions: 4
God I hope that 4 month sleep regression hits her like a ton of bricks the smug cow! She's just so, ooooh I've got my tit together, my life is bleeping perfect, my baby sleeps and eats so much, motherhood is easy!! Oh piss off Mr Burns!! 🙄

Reactions: 9
God I hope that 4 month sleep regression hits her like a ton of bricks the smug cow
I never really understand this attitude tbh! Her baby sleeping poorly isn't going to give back the hours you were awake with yours in the middle of the night 🥴 and no matter what happens she'll still be Ms Know It All on her stories anyway and if anybody dares give her advice she'll be snapping at them as always!

I never really understand this attitude tbh! Her baby sleeping poorly isn't going to give back the hours you were awake with yours in the middle of the night 🥴 and no matter what happens she'll still be Ms Know It All on her stories anyway and if anybody dares give her advice she'll be snapping at them as always!
I would never say this about anyone else because I've never come across anyone THIS smug tbh. So this is not my "attitude" as you say, it's me hoping that she gets a good dose of reality because motherhood definitely isn't all plain sailing.

Reactions: 13
Forgot about Amy since Love Island tbh but I follow Scarlett Moffat and she was on her podcast saying her and Sam have booked a wedding venue?! Even though their not engaged 😂😂

watched her stories yesterday and I laughed that she’s so smug about her baby sleeping so well when he’s literally a newborn- mostly all they do is sleep!

Reactions: 7
New here never thought about searching amy on here but... I have to laugh! The early stages in my opinion are either hard or "easy". My daughter slept through from early then BAM ! She's been a nightmare ever since!!! It literally can change in a moment. Then wait till he's not napping atall amy!! See how easy it is then. These bloody influencers 😶😏😒

Reactions: 12
Why did her friend name her baby Tuppence? bleeping Tuppence! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s what my husband sometimes says to mean vagina 😂😂😂

why does Amy strike me as the person who would make her friends baby’s christening all about her and her baby…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Came here to say the same… I genuinely thought it was her nickname or something at first until I realised 😂 poor kid!!! She’s gonna be subject to some terrible name calling in school with that name 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If my high school experience is anything to go by…that child is in for a whole heap of ‘tuppence a shag’ teasing
Came here to say the same… I genuinely thought it was her nickname or something at first until I realised 😂 poor kid!!! She’s gonna be subject to some terrible name calling in school with that name 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is an actress called Tuppence who has been in things like downton abbey but apart from her I’ve never heard of anyone being called tuppence! Awful name!

Reactions: 9
Can't wait til he reaches his first sleep regression, she won't be so smug then. 😂
What if he doesn’t? My 2 are 20 and 17 so pre social media and I swear the whole term sleep regression (and various other things ) didn’t exist

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.