Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Did she genuinely just say something like her schedule has been relentless because of her back to back holiday, retreat, hen weekend, weddings and now family holiday?!! She has no clue about life! Basically a summer of holidays and events, with no worry about money and loads of new “stuff” to take on all of them. Revolting little brat. Is Daddy Paddy going on the family holiday too? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 29

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Just so you know guys I did a million steps today whilst walking around NY. I know, I can’t believe it, so much accidental exercise, you guys know I’m not obsessed with tracking my every movement or anything and I don’t feel any pressure to exercise whilst on holiday.
P.s. I also went to the hardest exercise class ever earlier today, but honestly guys it’s absolutely fine to take a break from your normal exercise routine on holiday xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Hi everyone. Just to update you all: Alice is fine. Totally, totally fine. She's so soooooooo happy and in love with daddy Paddy. She's so, so, so happy. Her heart is full because her family hiked together and did a few star jumps on her command. The breakfast buffet is the best, best buffet in the whole world. In fact, she loves the food so much that she won't be doing any punishment workouts/cardio next week because #BaLaNce. Her skin is super duper happy. Just like she is. Paddy’s feet can't wait to be photographed next week with the F1 in the background #SuNdaYviBz. I think I saw some missing person flyers across Fulham because EVERYONE is missing her ‘good morning, happy *insert day of the week* stories and irritating smug shoulder shrug. She's totally getting together with her ‘best, best friends’ next week to have a post-holiday catch-up. Not. Period content pending.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

majestic26

VIP Member
Alice this morning: I'm on a family holiday so trying not to be on my phone as much

Alice straight after: films her morning workout and says she'll post it later, posts a picture of her lunch, films herself getting ready for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Saffron08

I remember following her years ago and every morning she would post normal talky stories on her way to work/gym she was relatable then friendly and personable. She has turned into this crass mannequin drenched in designer stuff it's so awful I used to really like her and her food posting too but now it's just nothing like it used to be.
She seemed happier back then and down to earth. All she does now is demonstrate how much designer gear she can fit onto her small frame in one picture. It's obscene. It's sad. But most of all it's just fucking boring.

Reactions: 25

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Paddy has golf as his personality.
Alice has her period as her personality. Two dull, dry, and boring people.

Go and get yourself a cone, Alice.You're clearly not ‘getting’ anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
i do love that dress but surely an investment piece is something more plain you would wear over and over? It’s such a bold style that if you wore it to a number of things (particularly if you posted it all over sm), people would know?
“Investment piece” is her way of saying “I know most of you can’t afford this”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

majestic26

VIP Member
Her disordered thinking is so clear to see! She mentions she's going to do some light movement today, but then clarifies she doesn't mean exercise, just unloading the dishwasher. I can't think of anyone who would class unloading the dishwasher as light movement, it's just a daily task! That's like saying going to the toilet is doing a squat or getting out of bed is doing a crunch. The weird tracking of every movement is such a giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
It’s like some surrealist Stepford Wives type nightmare. All huge white teef, long hair and fake smiles. Where’s ole horse teeth herself Zanna Van eco-hypocrite? Isn’t she chums with the gurning wonder and the ginger horror?

• Haha
Reactions: 19