Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s in Greece. I take it her family is fairly well off as that resort is not cheap? Did Daddy Paddy go?
I can’t believe she’s daft enough to publicise every time she’s away. It’s a matter of time before they get burgled given that it’s pretty easy to work out where she lives!

and yep - just another insta privileged brat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And if you're going to spend that much on an investment piece, surely you'd get it altered so that it fitted correctly....all her dresses are far too long probably cos she's going to sell them as soon as she's worn them and who's going to buy a hobbit's dress?
Being only 5'1" myself I'd buy a hobbit's dress. 😁😆
But definitely none of the ridiculously overpriced frilly curtain looking crap she tries to flog.

Reactions: 5
Oopsie, Chessie has Covid....#superspreader
I know Chessie has a thread but I don’t follow her anymore and popped over to see her covid post when you posted this. She didn’t have any kind of sit down meal, just a ‘never ending grazing table’ from an Instagram grazing table place….tell me your entire wedding was a freebie without telling me your entire wedding was a freebie 🤪

Anyway sorry to derail x

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The sad thing is I reckon she’ll get a fair amount of replies every day saying hi back, how inspiring she is, how they love her hair/outfit, how they can relate to her “stress”. Absolutely vacuous and ridiculous
Exactly This!!!! 👌👌👌

Reactions: 2
I know Chessie has a thread but I don’t follow her anymore and popped over to see her covid post when you posted this. She didn’t have any kind of sit down meal, just a ‘never ending grazing table’ from an Instagram grazing table place….tell me your entire wedding was a freebie without telling me your entire wedding was a freebie 🤪

Anyway sorry to derail x
One thread isn’t enough to discuss how obnoxious the chessstickles milkshake maker is. The grazing table idea is the absolute worst. You have your guests standing around all evening? And once the first few have picked at the table, it starts looking like carnage and the last people to the table will see what would resemble the open guts of a seal. Aesthetically it’s a disaster. More like they couldn’t be bothered to spend time thinking about seating plans because the wedding is just a party for them to be main characters and the guests should count themselves lucky to be witness to the amazing gapey mouthed twosome.
Buffet weddings are completely different. You still serve yourself but go back to your seat. this is just crass. They probably couldn’t get table linen or chair hire for free.

apologies to derail! I’ll have to pop back to the Chessie thread hah.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Alice this morning: I'm on a family holiday so trying not to be on my phone as much

Alice straight after: films her morning workout and says she'll post it later, posts a picture of her lunch, films herself getting ready for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Completely bizarre that she’s pretending to be the best sister in the world after slagging them off in her stories saying she doesn’t get along with either of them 😂😂

Reactions: 6
She’s gone all deep and meaningful again after a day away from her phone (aka only posting 10 images a day not 20). 🤷‍♀️ Is this a cousin or the sister she doesn’t speak to?!!
She says “you” but means me, myself and I. Nobody was waiting for her Monday thoughts with baited breath.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.