Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That black horror makes her look like a strange 1850s milkmaid who’s been spirited into Real Housewives and found a pair of tacky over priced designer sliders. Shocking. 😱🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus if I had to have a session with the completion coach every time I felt out of sorts that woman would be a millionaire.

Alice love, it’s pretty simple. You’ve taken a month out of life to piss around and lost lots of followers. Get back to a routine, get back to your job (that many people are paying for).

Now pull yourself up by your overlong trouser legs and get the duck on with it like the rest of us have to.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus if I had to have a session with the completion coach every time I felt out of sorts that woman would be a millionaire.

Alice love, it’s pretty simple. You’ve taken a month out of life to piss around and lost lots of followers. Get back to a routine, get back to your job (that many people are paying for).

Now pull yourself up by your overlong trouser legs and get the duck on with it like the rest of us have to.
Has she lost followers?

oh my. The coach. I think we call them life coaches. I feel Alice is at a fork in theroad

Job?
Man?
she might do some something crazy 🥱

My late mum would have said of this “money for old rope” 🤣 someone who listens to her neediness and whining because she’s being paid a stupid amount of money. £4K for this woman’s alchemise experience. Plus VAT. There’s people who can’t pay their heating bills. It’s obscene.
And yet she’s never not working. She rakes it in from privileged huns who get anxiety over having to do the daily grind of life.

What Alice needs is just consistency. Her life has been so erratic lately.

Reactions: 2
Has she lost followers?

oh my. The coach. I think we call them life coaches. I feel Alice is at a fork in theroad

Job?
Man?
she might do some something crazy 🥱
Yes she lost around a thousand in June/July. I became a bit obsessed over watching them decline on a daily basis. Interestingly Saturday just gone she then went and gained 700 odd back in one day! 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
£4,800 for someone to stroke your ego? Wow. It's bizarre the things that people can turn into a business

Reactions: 6
Yes she lost around a thousand in June/July. I became a bit obsessed over watching them decline on a daily basis. Interestingly Saturday just gone she then went and gained 700 odd back in one day! 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Was that not when she was on TV - Saturday

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It might just be me being naive; I do think she's done something here to make herself look slimmer but I thought if she used a filter then it would show up, just underneath her name?
There’s a whole world of other apps to edit pics I.e Facetune, face app

Reactions: 3
Not Alice bragging again telling the world how expensive her Pilates class is as thousands of people are worried how they're going to afford their energy bills this coming winter. Of course she is. 🙃🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Came here to say the same 😂 and by half an hour of work I'm assuming she means sitting on her sofa replying to emails, which is obviously extremely taxing!
And why does she need to film herself doing it too? Never known anyone so self obsessed!

I’m surprised she shared that clip of her sitting working. She has a double chin and some cellulite on her leg. Not criticising her for these things at all, but for someone so image obsessed who regularly edits her pictures, just surprised she was comfortable posting that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.