Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she genuinely just say something like her schedule has been relentless because of her back to back holiday, retreat, hen weekend, weddings and now family holiday?!! She has no clue about life! Basically a summer of holidays and events, with no worry about money and loads of new “stuff” to take on all of them. Revolting little brat. Is Daddy Paddy going on the family holiday too? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Does she not realise that
a. most people don't go on holiday every other week? Us plebs have to make choices based on annual leave, childcare commitments etc!
b. Us plebs also can't take our foot off the gas and just do no work because of our busy social lives!

Does she have no one normal in her life to tell her that her little rant is just so out of touch? Also why does she think her followers need to hear about poor Alice and her full social life. bleeping hell, she needs to bore off and get back to telling her therapist this utter shite.

Reactions: 14
Why does she do the “good morning everyone! Just wanted to jump on and ask how you’re all doing?” That’s crazy because nobody could care about half a million strangers on the internet. She doesn’t expect responses so why ask and be so disingenuous?! It’s then followed by some gobbledygook about her boring day, mixed in with either some hyper I’M SO HAPPPY/I’m on my period/I’m listening to my body (delete as appropriate). And then concluded with “I hope you all have a lovely day!!”. No you don’t. What a redundant thing to say. Why would you care? If you cared about half a million strangers that makes you fake and if you didn’t care that would make you a sociopath. Just don’t say it because it’s so stupid.
Every darn day.
The sad thing is I reckon she’ll get a fair amount of replies every day saying hi back, how inspiring she is, how they love her hair/outfit, how they can relate to her “stress”. Absolutely vacuous and ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Did she genuinely just say something like her schedule has been relentless because of her back to back holiday, retreat, hen weekend, weddings and now family holiday?!! She has no clue about life! Basically a summer of holidays and events, with no worry about money and loads of new “stuff” to take on all of them. Revolting little brat. Is Daddy Paddy going on the family holiday too? 🤔
I’m finding it very difficult to get over Daddy Paddy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sad thing is I reckon she’ll get a fair amount of replies every day saying hi back, how inspiring she is, how they love her hair/outfit, how they can relate to her “stress”. Absolutely vacuous and ridiculous
Actual footage of Alice when the sheep respond to her stories

1656058493374.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Alice. 👋 🤣🤣🙄 do you know what, I quite like the sheer baiting nature of this picture. Doesn’t read Tattle?!! Yeah right 🤣🙄😬🙈
I feel personally responsible for this post oops.

Also, why do ppl talk about expensive clothes as “investment pieces”?! Good investments are based on monetary returns. Is the value of the dress going to increase in value over time? Not unless it’s worn by Princess Diana. So shut up about “investment pieces”. Just say it’s expensive and leave it at that. Don’t try to appear “relatable” and justify your insane spending habits. It’s ok. Nobody cares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel personally responsible for this post oops.

Also, why do ppl talk about expensive clothes as “investment pieces”?! Good investments are based on monetary returns. Is the value of the dress going to increase in value over time? Not unless it’s worn by Princess Diana. So shut up about “investment pieces”. Just say it’s expensive and leave it at that. Don’t try to appear “relatable” and justify your insane spending habits. It’s ok. Nobody cares.
i do love that dress but surely an investment piece is something more plain you would wear over and over? It’s such a bold style that if you wore it to a number of things (particularly if you posted it all over sm), people would know?

Reactions: 4
i do love that dress but surely an investment piece is something more plain you would wear over and over? It’s such a bold style that if you wore it to a number of things (particularly if you posted it all over sm), people would know?
“Investment piece” is her way of saying “I know most of you can’t afford this”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the term “investment” should apply to clothing. It’s misleading in its actual meaning isn’t it? The dress isn’t going to increase in value. She’ll be listing it on depop next week for half the price (which is still more than the £0 she probably paid for it #gifted). When I find something I like, I buy, and I wear it to death anyway, which is most of my wardrobe. I think with sustainability and the environment becoming more and more important, it’s nice to see ppl rewearing stuff (and perhaps using different accessories/hair/make up etc to differentiate). It makes a remarkable change from the throwaway fast fashion sm has become such a cesspit for for ages.
but influencers like to use “investment piece” to describe something expensive.

Reactions: 7
And if you're going to spend that much on an investment piece, surely you'd get it altered so that it fitted correctly....all her dresses are far too long probably cos she's going to sell them as soon as she's worn them and who's going to buy a hobbit's dress?

Reactions: 6
Yes she uses “investment piece” in place of expensive! To me an investment piece would be something that’s a bit more than I would usually spend but I know will last - like a nice camel coat or good work shoes (omg I’m so old 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she not realise that
a. most people don't go on holiday every other week? Us plebs have to make choices based on annual leave, childcare commitments etc!
b. Us plebs also can't take our foot off the gas and just do no work because of our busy social lives!

Does she have no one normal in her life to tell her that her little rant is just so out of touch? Also why does she think her followers need to hear about poor Alice and her full social life. bleeping hell, she needs to bore off and get back to telling her therapist this utter shite.
She has all this and she’s still desperately insecure and unhappy. Just goes to show that money and privilege do not equal happiness.

Reactions: 7
It's not a good advertisement for the alterations company when her dresses are still much too big and long for her

Reactions: 4
Did people see the Duchess of Cambridge in her Vampire’s Wife frock yesterday in the official portrait!? As with Florence Welch, VW frocks are designed for tall, very slender frames. Alice looks like a rotisserie chicken in the ones she’s worn from that designer. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Erghk I just listened to her morning woes… a montage of first world problems! Try managing that lifestyle with 25 days holiday, an average job and a family to feed …my heart bleeds for you, NOT!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.