Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks EXACTLY like Lindsay Lohan here. That’s not a compliment 😂

that is fascinating. Tell us more tips and tricks of the influencer trade!
It’s actually quite boring and involves A LOT of data analysis, best time to post, key words to use, which tags to use. It’s all very scripted and forced. All of the influencers I met were most saddest, most hollow people … they crave the attention but don’t enjoy anything. We worked with some fitness influencers that were kinda like Alice and they never took or really wore any of the supplements or clothes they were ‘gifted’ .. it was great for me as I got to keep them all 😂. I have so many pairs of them Quay sunglasses 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You'd think that a young childless couple like Alice and Paddy would prefer to spend their free Sunday mornings in bed getting it on but No...Paddy sets his alarm at 6am to get up and go play golf. 😳 You can clearly tell how unhappy Alice is that he prioritises golf over her several times a week but she does her best to try and hide it and come across as the laid back cool girlfriend. She looks completely attention starved and you can just tell their relationship has lost it's spark..if it ever had any to begin with. I actually feel bad for her that she's wasting her 20's settling for a man who sets his alarm to get away from her when she clearly just wants his love, attention and time.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You'd think that a young childless couple like Alice and Paddy would prefer to spend their free Sunday mornings in bed getting it on but No...Paddy sets his alarm at 6am to get up and go play golf. 😳 You can clearly tell how unhappy Alice is that he prioritises golf over her several times a week but she does her best to try and hide it and come across as the laid back cool girlfriend. She looks completely attention starved and you can just tell their relationship has lost it's spark..if it ever had any to begin with. I actually feel bad for her that she's wasting her 20's settling for a man who sets his alarm to get away from her when she clearly just wants his love, attention and time.
Yes!!

The fact she is prepared to settle for him just shows that she has incredibly low self esteem. They don’t seem to have any shared interests or hobbies at all! Never seen them do anything that’s not attend a wedding, a holiday or the occasional dinner.

I was in a short relationship with a guy that golfed. Really didn’t mind him going out for hours and doing his thing but it did really bug me when he’d go off for an entire morning on a day we’d arranged to do things or so last minute I was basically stuck in his house with no plans of my own and felt like a recluse just stuck around waiting for him all the time. It was one of the straws that broke the camels back for me- hobbies are a good thing but not when they always come before you and if it comes to the detriment of your own social circle. Not saying that’s definitely happened with Alice but she only seems to have insta friends and so little quality time with him.

Reactions: 11
Paddy has golf as his personality.
Alice has her period as her personality. Two dull, dry, and boring people.

Go and get yourself a cone, Alice.You're clearly not ‘getting’ anything else 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s weird. My partner travels extensively for work but whenever he is here our priority is to spend time together. Other than long-standing social events, we prioritise having a lie in together or going for a long lunch and pub sesh. They just seem to never hang out unless it’s the occasional TV evening..

Sorry imagine caring so much about a small rash on the inside of your arm before a friend’s big special day?? Like as if anyone will see/care about this. She’s just so narcissistic? Unless I’m missing something 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
If she says “pair with some nude heels and gold earrings” one more bleeping time

• Haha
It annoys me so much that she doesn’t include shoes/accessories within the budget!! Always additional to the budget!

Reactions: 4
It annoys me so much that she doesn’t include shoes/accessories within the budget!! Always additional to the budget!
What glares at me is how much fast fashion she is plugging - considering all her virtue signalling from her electric car #gifted, and her plant based ready meals #spon. Instant turn off.

Reactions: 9
Thank heavens. I couldn’t sleep with worrying about her vaguely scabby arm at the freebie gifted spon paid partnership show off fakery incredible wedding of the century tomorrow. Who’d have thought it - a pharmacy able to help with a medical question. Staggering. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank heavens. I couldn’t sleep with worrying about her vaguely scabby arm at the freebie gifted spon paid partnership show off fakery incredible wedding of the century tomorrow. Who’d have thought it - a pharmacy able to help with a medical question. Staggering. 🙄
can you just imagine her in her lacy Vampire's Wife dress or whoever it was she was gifted one by at Chessie King's wedding tomorrow? ....that would be enough to start my eczema off

Reactions: 5
She seems to be with Chessie and the rest of the bridesmaids today (on Brontes story) so must be a bridesmaid?! Chessie will no doubt have them in some kind of sweaty polyester from her new collection 😬

• Haha
She seems to be with Chessie and the rest of the bridesmaids today (on Brontes story) so must be a bridesmaid?! Chessie will no doubt have them in some kind of sweaty polyester from her new collection 😬
That is the most laughable thing ever if so!! How can you have someone as a bridesmaid you’ve probably literally met 15 times max!! Such insta hun fakes!!

Not sure if they’re actually all bridesmaids but the gurning wonder is probably making them all wear a certain colour or something. Yuck. I bet that was what the freebie frock was she picked up last week. Poor Paddy. I’d literally only get through this tit storm of a horror with a massive amount of alcohol and my AirPods in. 😫

Not sure if they’re actually all bridesmaids but the gurning wonder is probably making them all wear a certain colour or something. Yuck. I bet that was what the freebie frock was she picked up last week. Poor Paddy. I’d literally only get through this tit storm of a horror with a massive amount of alcohol and my AirPods in. 😫
Also having to take at least 2 days off work - maybe Paddy won’t even go?

Reactions: 3
Explains why he stocked up on “golf” and whatever other esapades he got up to on the weekend then!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.