Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess her tailor never saw those trousers that are going to drag on the NYC streets 🤢
As a NYC former resident - yuck. Plus her heads going to get hot.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not wearing that hideous bucket hat....she looks like Bill or Ben the flowerpot man!
I worked in a woollen Mill in St Andrews when I was a student ( in the 80's) and we sold Burberry just as it was 'coming on trend'and it appealed to a very certain clientele rich Americans / golfers with no taste and chavs/soccer casuals
Just catching up today and literally watched her hideous hat and googled Bill & Ben 🤣 it’s a horror. If she wanted a bucket hat just get one, doesn’t have to be a tacky Burberry horror. She’s so insecure it’s untrue. If it hasn’t got a label she feels personally worthless. Bet daddy Paddy is slamming his balls in 18th hole deep whilst she’s away 🤣😳

Attachments

• Haha
The hat, the top secret hotel, the fashion ‘vibe’. bleeping embarrassing mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just so you know guys I did a million steps today whilst walking around NY. I know, I can’t believe it, so much accidental exercise, you guys know I’m not obsessed with tracking my every movement or anything and I don’t feel any pressure to exercise whilst on holiday.
P.s. I also went to the hardest exercise class ever earlier today, but honestly guys it’s absolutely fine to take a break from your normal exercise routine on holiday xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just so you know guys I did a million steps today whilst walking around NY. I know, I can’t believe it, so much accidental exercise, you guys know I’m not obsessed with tracking my every movement or anything and I don’t feel any pressure to exercise whilst on holiday.
P.s. I also went to the hardest exercise class ever earlier today, but honestly guys it’s absolutely fine to take a break from your normal exercise routine on holiday xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
She’ll be the first person to tell us all about her ‘first gym session’ when she’s back in LDN 🤦🏼‍♀️

I’m so immensely Glad she’s told us her plans for today. Honestly I was fretting. Now I know her exercise, brunch, sight seeing, dinner and show plans I can relax a happy bunny. Phew. 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’m so immensely Glad she’s told us her plans for today. Honestly I was fretting. Now I know her exercise, brunch, sight seeing, dinner and show plans I can relax a happy bunny. Phew. 🙄
Can’t tell us the name of her hotel but will give an hour by hour breakdown of her day 🙃

She's really getting on my tits lately. Fannying around London, Greece, New York etc, acting like she's putting in fourteen hours of hard graft every day. twit. She has zero concept of reality. There is nothing between her ears but fluff.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A days walking around on a holiday and she’s ready to move there. She’s insane. I do like the dress she bought. Actually fits and her arms are out!
I can’t find it on their website but the dresses are a few hundred $$$! How does she have so much cash?!

Reactions: 2
I can’t find it on their website but the dresses are a few hundred $$$! How does she have so much cash?!
You’re not wrong! I think it’s this one - one of the cheaper options but still 500 dollars!! 😱🙈 I think she has no clue about money - spends soooo much on clothing, but then again she has a free car and loads of gifted other stuff I’m sure and they don’t have a mortgage. She tells us she has investments but god knows how, unless Paddy’s “deals” at the strip joints on the trading floor are paying big bucks. Goodness I hope Daddy Paddy has packed his sun block for the Golf, he turns tomato in Putney.

Attachments

• Haha
Why is she flexing her arm like that in the dress?! So unnecessary. Everything is always so staged with her

Reactions: 3
Jeeez! Who wears Spanx on a boiling hot day walking around a city??!! And sooooo much bling including an obviously bling designer handbag. Pair of shorts or skirt, cotton vest/tee, like the Birkenstocks, nondescript backpack or tote and minimal bling on show. She’s such a vacuous show off.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Jeeez! Who wears Spanx on a boiling hot day walking around a city??!! And sooooo much bling including an obviously bling designer handbag. Pair of shorts or skirt, cotton vest/tee, like the Birkenstocks, nondescript backpack or tote and minimal bling on show. She’s such a vacuous show off.
I have to wear spanks to stop the fat lass chaffing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding her lips - I went for some Botox yesterday and did around my mouth. There is a thing called Lip Flip where they Botox the upper lip and it makes it a bit bigger and on some poeple when they smile it stretches it against the teeth. Some of the pictures the Dr showed me looked like Alice. So there’s that.
Cannot wait for NY! Should be entertaining.
She’s definitely got a lip flip! That explains it. She says she gets “a little bit” of Botox and is adamant about no fillers. The top lip is so strange for no filler. now I get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Same here I wear them to tuck in my c section shelf. 😂
Off topic but have been looking for some good high-waisted smoothing shorts / knickers to wear under clingy dresses. They all seem to have such big hems though, and I feel they'd dig in and create VPL etc. - how do you guys find the Spanx ones?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.