Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s really disrespectful to be showing it on social media before they are married. Any guests going can see what the bridesmaids hair looks like etc. it’s just so damn rude!!
Imagine if it was her big day and someone else was posting to their account

Reactions: 7
What on earth is with the cheap looking see through shirts? It feels more like a non-diverse dove campaign.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woah Chessie is really glowing in those pics … her dress is going to be a lovely shade of clementine!

Reactions: 1
Don’t get me wrong, I’m a firm believer in if people have the money they can spend it on what they want - think of all the people who will have been employed etc by that venue, florists, DJs etc

However. Reality check. It is one day. Ok, 2 days in her case. They’re easily spending £100k on that wedding and it’s simply to show off. If instagram was banned from the venue there’s no way she’d be picking something so flashy!
I looked at the prices and laughed. Irrespective of whether I have the cash to splash or not… I personally just cbfa to be wasting money on most people coming to a day that’s pretty boring if you ask me. Just for them to scoff their faces, drink a little too much…is that it…? Do me a favour. And spare me the whole “oh but nearest and dearest get to share your special day with you…” lark. I couldn’t give a hoot. I’d send ‘em the photos if there were numbers so high the price is just stupid. The marriage will be the focus imo, not some one day of 24hours that’ll be mostly forgotten by the majority.
Attack of the clones #diversity View attachment 1359667
What an…interesting looking bunch. And these are the people that others look at and compare themselves to and feel tit over?! Do me a massive favourrrrr!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s like some surrealist Stepford Wives type nightmare. All huge white teef, long hair and fake smiles. Where’s ole horse teeth herself Zanna Van eco-hypocrite? Isn’t she chums with the gurning wonder and the ginger horror?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It must be KILLING Alice not posting for several hours.

Anyway, looking at all the clones I bet Paddy will be enjoying the scenery 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just hate the eyefucking stories. Like fair enough maybe speak to camera to show off your make up and say how you’re really happy with your skin now. But she just stares at herself lovingly. I don’t follow many other people who do that…
I actually like her hair and make up. But yes, she does look so adoringly at her phone. If I saw someone do that IRL I would be rolling my eyes so far back into my head.
Attack of the clones #diversity View attachment 1359667
I don’t have words for this level of cringe. How many influencers can you cram into a posed fake smile glamour shot? Does Chessie only have influencer hashtag besties?
the whole diversity thing…it’s glaring in numbers. Bet it wouldn’t look so stepford wives jarring if it was only 2-3 bridesmaids. En masse it’s like Hugh Hefner’s playboy mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Alice May set a record today for not posting
Do you reckon Chessie made them all put their phones in a box and locked them away?! So she can be in control of the “big reveal” 🙈 maybe she’s flogged it to OK magazine, Alice would love that,see it as a route to fame and strictly. 🙄

Reactions: 8
So it turns out I’ve met someone via a friend who was at the wedding. They posted some pics but nothing juicy.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s on her way home. I imagine there’ll be a load of spam tonight plus manic over exercising tomorrow as is usual whenever she indulges!

Also think it’s pretty disrespectful to her other friends (not that she has any!) whose weddings she’s attended to say ‘most memorable ever’ just because Chessie ‘more money than sense’ King decided to spend six figures on one day!! It’s not a bloody competition!

Reactions: 5
She was probably in bed last night by 10 pm with blobs of Sudocrem on her face. Gobshite.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.