Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing “so when are you getting engaged??” Isn’t a suitable Q. (I do hate that in real life, but she’s being a bit Ross Geller “I’m fiiinne!”)

6C1BDC3C-B334-4855-BF58-D34DC14E062B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack is so so fit, sorry to say but Tally (& this has nothing to do with her weight) does not have an attractive face…in fact I’d call her ugly

Never found her personality very endearing either. She’s very preachy. Bizarre couple but happy for them I guess?

Reactions: 11
Jack is so so fit, sorry to say but Tally (& this has nothing to do with her weight) does not have an attractive face…in fact I’d call her ugly

Never found her personality very endearing either. She’s very preachy. Bizarre couple but happy for them I guess?
i feel mean thinking this too but she is definitely punching with him. They have been together 8 years tho so I guess looks don't matter so much

Reactions: 3
i feel mean thinking this too but she is definitely punching with him. They have been together 8 years tho so I guess looks don't matter so much
Same I feel terrible but it’s just factual at this point. Surely even Tally knows she is punching.

He’s definitely fitter than Paddy!

Reactions: 6
It will be the exact same questions as always …
‘Are you happy?’
‘Is the app available on Android?’
‘Not a question but I think you’re amazing’
‘How are you and Paddy?’
Blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I liked tally but she’s like alice, she hates on her previous ‘fit’ self but takes no responsibility for encouraging all the ‘restrictive’ behaviours on her followers
Yawn at tally. She’s another performative so and so. She literally ditched whatever it was that she used to do…jumped on bopo because it was trendy and relevant to do so… and well…🙃

Reactions: 6
I think she nearly got run over by that lorry because she was too preoccupied recording her pointless morning waffle (about the app which maybe 1% of her total following actually use?) instead of properly checking roads before crossing them.

Reactions: 4

Sorry but Tally’s a mess let’s call a spade a spade! She’s 1000000% punching. Also it’s funny how influencers always just ‘happen’ to catch their proposals on camera….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but Tally’s a mess let’s call a spade a spade! She’s 1000000% punching. Also it’s funny how influencers always just ‘happen’ to catch their proposals on camera….
I wonder if Tally lost her spin class because she's not fit enough anymore? She doesn't teach anymore and she seemed upset that she wasn't.

Reactions: 5
She said herself she had suspicions so yeah I think she recorded it knowing…

Reactions: 2
Does she have so little self-awareness that she can't see how desperate and crazed that comes across?!?

Reactions: 8
Does she have so little self-awareness that she can't see how desperate and crazed that comes across?!?
I honestly can’t tell if they’re already engaged or it’s an in joke with them, or if she’s literally insane. I’m going for the latter… even if she thinks it’s an in-joke/fine topic with Paddy, he’s not proposed, so it’s just awkward…

• Wow
Reactions: 9
At this point I want Alice to bin him. Keeping her dangling, buggering off each weekend - I want her to have a nice guy who wants to be with her all the time.
(I’m an old romantic)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.