Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You posted this 7 minutes ago. She’s already deleted.
so she’s spending her “ oh so special” vacation trolling tattle 🥱

And this. Spot the body stretching
Deleted already?? Wtf.. she has issues. And as others have said a clear addiction to social media. If you say you're taking a break that's fine but duck off and take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And managing to adopt the having so much fun mouth wide open like she’s catching flies in the mode of Chessie King with trousers covering her whole feet and some heavy editing going on because she is NOT that shape on the WH feature. 🤷‍♀️ Did she fall out with Claire Sanderson on that retreat?! 🤣🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh do duck off - "haven't been on my phone" 🤣 your phone is glued to you because you need constant praise and validation. Put it down - you're on holiday you were supposed to be having a social media break?

Self obsessed narc 🙄

Screenshot_2022-06-30-08-00-49-026.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s shown us her workouts, homes, outfits, food, family, daddypaddy, views, random tit thoughts and more outfits!!! Not been on her phone?!! Is she drunk?! 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel sorry for her. She is on holiday and how many times has she mentioned that she is off her phone *and so sosososososo happy*. I think she is missing being on her phone terribly because she is horribly addicted to it. Case in point, a whole insta story about it last night that was swiftly deleted. Babe, no one else cares if you don't do your morning drivel to camera. No one notices you're gone and if they do, they know you're on holiday because you've shared LOADS. FROM YOUR PHONE.

Reactions: 12
And managing to adopt the having so much fun mouth wide open like she’s catching flies in the mode of Chessie King with trousers covering her whole feet and some heavy editing going on because she is NOT that shape on the WH feature. 🤷‍♀️ Did she fall out with Claire Sanderson on that retreat?! 🤣🙈
Not the stupid as hell gapey mouthed look. She’s now morphing into that Chessidiot. I’ve come to realise they pull that stupid face to “lengthen” their faces and appear slimmer in the face. But they’ve also got bonus points for making it look like they’re having so soooo sooooo much fun. Stupid.

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone. Just to update you all: Alice is fine. Totally, totally fine. She's so soooooooo happy and in love with daddy Paddy. She's so, so, so happy. Her heart is full because her family hiked together and did a few star jumps on her command. The breakfast buffet is the best, best buffet in the whole world. In fact, she loves the food so much that she won't be doing any punishment workouts/cardio next week because #BaLaNce. Her skin is super duper happy. Just like she is. Paddy’s feet can't wait to be photographed next week with the F1 in the background #SuNdaYviBz. I think I saw some missing person flyers across Fulham because EVERYONE is missing her ‘good morning, happy *insert day of the week* stories and irritating smug shoulder shrug. She's totally getting together with her ‘best, best friends’ next week to have a post-holiday catch-up. Not. Period content pending.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi everyone. Just to update you all: Alice is fine. Totally, totally fine. She's so soooooooo happy and in love with daddy Paddy. She's so, so, so happy. Her heart is full because her family hiked together and did a few star jumps on her command. The breakfast buffet is the best, best buffet in the whole world. In fact, she loves the food so much that she won't be doing any punishment workouts/cardio next week because #BaLaNce. Her skin is super duper happy. Just like she is. Paddy’s feet can't wait to be photographed next week with the F1 in the background #SuNdaYviBz. I think I saw some missing person flyers across Fulham because EVERYONE is missing her ‘good morning, happy *insert day of the week* stories and irritating smug shoulder shrug. She's totally getting together with her ‘best, best friends’ next week to have a post-holiday catch-up. Not. Period content pending.
You just killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.