Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s also saying she’s teaching three days this week despite having Covid and feeling sooo ill? I’m guessing her team told her to delete all signs of testing positive so that people don’t feel short changed with the app

Reactions: 6
Well despite the fact we are all living with covid (whatever that means) government advice is to stay at home and away from others for 5 days. Give or take a day that knocks out most of the coming week so we'll see if she does in fact care about anyone other than herself.

Reactions: 3
Not only is it unnecessary oversharing (literally nobody will care you’re off an app for a week, or that you’re ill because that’s bloody boring) it’s also unprofessional to announce your illness. When I’m sick from work, I write in to my colleagues and clients saying I’m unwell and will get back to them ASAP. I don’t attach loads of photos of me drinking gravy granules, lying in bed, pulling sad faces etc why does anyone need to see that? Why is she so desperate to have simp strangers messaging her, “babes get well soon! Take care!”?! Get some real friends ffs.

Reactions: 11
I bet Paddy has got an awesome beer laden crash pad set up at the strip joint office with Netflix and chill 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe she was waiting to see how bad she felt this morning before deciding whether to admit to it or not (i.e. if she didn't feel too bad she'd keep quiet)

Reactions: 2
Taking 'ill' pictures of yourself while you have covid to post for sympathy is just horrible. If you felt that ill, would you be taking sad face selfies. What the hell goes through her head?! Why does she need attention and engagement now? Just take some paracetamol, drinks loads of water and rest!!! She is such a bleeping brat.

Reactions: 14
I had covid then long covid for about a year so it REALLY annoys me that she’s all woe is me looking for sympathy online from strangers just go to bed and be quiet pls

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I could barely look at my phone the first couple of days I had covid let alone take selfies. Get in the bin you attention seeking drip

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Of course Alice will have it a million times worse than anyone else, just like her wrist injury and periods are worse than anyone else had ever experienced.

It’s unlikely she has a backup plan for her app for next week seeing as she leaves everything to the last minute. No doubt the sheep will forgive the almond one and be fawning all over her.

Reactions: 5
Of course Alice will have it a million times worse than anyone else, just like her wrist injury and periods are worse than anyone else had ever experienced.

It’s unlikely she has a backup plan for her app for next week seeing as she leaves everything to the last minute. No doubt the sheep will forgive the almond one and be fawning all over her.
No doubt with lots of free/ gifted goodies to help her feel better , poor lamb

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
You know, she really should duck off with her pathetic attention seeking behaviour. If she had it that bad, she’d be in a hospital bed or worse. Makes me absolutely sick. 😡🤬
She’s lucky she isn’t on a ventilator and actually got it bad.

What the actual duck did she think was going to happen when she was galavanting about the place, prancing about with her equally dumb fuckwit pals?!?! It was highly inevitable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Honestly - her whining is pathetic. OK covid isn’t much fun. But I look at the incredible Deborah James who, now being on palliative hospice at home care, uses her platform to raise over 6.5 million pounds, writes eloquently and beautifully and really should be in the world a lot longer than her 40 years. Alice- gets covid after endless gallivanting about and spends the entire day moaning. Utterly horrible. I really hope over the next couple of years these vacuous influencers fall from grace. They’re unrelatable, self absorbed and to be quite honest - dull as tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.