Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
A day off?!!! Is she shitting me?!! She’s has more holidays than Judith Chalmers the last few weeks (showing my age there) 😬🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Has Daddy Paddy returned yet from relocating to the continent taking his Mum on a mini break?!
Ali’s busy day:

- check tattle
- workout/pose in mirror
- post Paddy pic
- point at an egg
- cry with exhaustion

Ali’s busy day:

- check tattle
- workout/pose in mirror
- post Paddy pic
- point at an egg
- cry with exhaustion
IMAGINE hugging your other half after not seeing them for ages but also having your phone ready for a pic/making him recreate the hug 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Would she ever just fuck Andy Vincent and put an end to the thirsty boob jiggling.

Daddy Paddy probably has a fantasy about banging Margaret Thatcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

majestic26

VIP Member
Don't know much about Chessie and her husband but from the pictures and videos it looks like the husband might as well have not even been there. The reel one of the bridesmaids posted of them all getting ready was absolutely tragic, imagine taking the time to plan and film all that on your wedding day. The whole thing gives me the ick.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I think I need to not insta today, Chessies face is making me really angry.
Chessie’s face does that on any given day. “I’m soooo quirky and cool, my gapey mouth swallows up all my insecurities and shows everyone what a great time I’m having ALL the time! Love myself and all my pubey rubies! I wish they taught me how to love my body in school instead of unimportant maths but then if I didn’t learn basic arithmatooooo how would I count all my freebie weebies!”.
Her mere existence makes Alice’s silly online persona seem tolerable.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Oopsie, Chessie has Covid....#superspreader
I know Chessie has a thread but I don’t follow her anymore and popped over to see her covid post when you posted this. She didn’t have any kind of sit down meal, just a ‘never ending grazing table’ from an Instagram grazing table place….tell me your entire wedding was a freebie without telling me your entire wedding was a freebie 🤪

Anyway sorry to derail x

• Haha

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
She is so obsessed with this proposal, it’s sad to witness. She’s completely killed any romanticism about it. I think the only reason she isn’t cutting her losses and moving on is because she’s one of those who thinks they’ve “invested” their prime years into this one guy so they have to stay put to see it through. What I don’t get is why doesn’t he move on? What does he get out of this relationship other than a freezer full of frozen vegan ready meals? He could be golfing and clubbing freely without having to throw in a crappy holiday every so often out of what seems like obligation. Baffling.
Totally. I’ve said it before on this thread so I won’t derail again, but I was Alice (except older), seeing all my friends get engaged, and my “Paddy” did just that. Moved on. Very suddenly. To another continent, as it happened! And trust me, Alice, moving out of your shared home and restarting your life is exactly as hard as you’d think it would be, and it’s even worse when it’s not your decision.

I hope I’m wrong and he proposes soon, I really do, I wouldn’t wish that experience on my worst enemy.

• Heart

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Everyone in the comments saying it will help so many - how? I don't think anyone with health anxiety thinks that they're the only person to suffer with it. She doesn't signpost to any actual help or resources. She doesn't even explain what particular thing she's anxious about and how she manages these situations when they arise. I feel like this is how you tell the difference between someone genuinely raising awareness and someone just seeking attention.
All of this. Whenever she wants an uptick in engagement she pushes out an “honest” post, showing her “vulnerable” side so she can collect all the cookies her lemmings dish out. She’ll say she wants to “normalise” and banish the “stigma” and use all the buzzwords that makes her fan club froth.
And now she’s saying bye to Daddy Paddy. Everyone bring out your tiniest violins.
What exactly is she using this platform for?! If it’s her personal brand, she needs to reign it in. Angelina Jolie and Reese Witherspoon have never had to post about crying for relevance.
if it’s about her personal training and app, perhaps she should sort out her wifi issues before crying on camera.
If it’s about her fashion, perhaps she should get a stylist and take her clothes up to fit her.
If it’s about her flogging vegan ready meals, perhaps she should give it a break with the eggs.
What the fuck is actually going on?

• Heart

majestic26

VIP Member
Can understand speaking out about something that affects you so severely but it's the filming yourself crying that throws me. How bad can it be if you can still find the headspace to think 'hold on, let me set up my camera and catch this moment to share later'?

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Good morning team; how are we all? Happy Saturday. Just to let you know, Alice is so, so happy. Daddy Paddy’s feet are back, and she is super duper happy. Please remember, Alice is so happy.

• Haha

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Honestly - her whining is pathetic. OK covid isn’t much fun. But I look at the incredible Deborah James who, now being on palliative hospice at home care, uses her platform to raise over 6.5 million pounds, writes eloquently and beautifully and really should be in the world a lot longer than her 40 years. Alice- gets covid after endless gallivanting about and spends the entire day moaning. Utterly horrible. I really hope over the next couple of years these vacuous influencers fall from grace. They’re unrelatable, self absorbed and to be quite honest - dull as shit.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
I wish I could tell Alice to ditch social media completely and be a PT at her swanky club. She could still have something like a You Tube channel for workouts if she was desperate to do so, but I think have way happier in a normal non public life once she’s weaned herself off it. Problem is she’s all in with the Insta huns and they’re shockingly bad for mental health I would imagine. Competitive, also insecure, borderline bullying underneath I reckon, huge pressure to keep up and be perfect… I followed Alice initially when she was a happy bouncy PT getting up at 5.30 to go to work. Where did that girl get to?

• Heart

rhobh17

VIP Member
The irony of her forever say Hi TEAM, then not actually having a team member on her business able to help with a glitch because little old Alice does everything herself 🙄

You just couldn’t write it!

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
She looks so... the only word I can think of is 'green'. Like just... so young and naive and immature. I've only been to NY once, ten years ago, but I feel that she's misjudged the tone and feel of the place completely. In her fancy dress on the mucky subway! Walking around with her phone out and carrying a Chanel bag on show! She's just in fairyland. Embarrassing.