Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Not sure if it’s just the unflattering outfit in her gym stories this morning, but she looks like she’s gained some weight lately.

Jesus if I had to have a session with the completion coach every time I felt out of sorts that woman would be a millionaire.

Alice love, it’s pretty simple. You’ve taken a month out of life to piss around and lost lots of followers. Get back to a routine, get back to your job (that many people are paying for).

Now pull yourself up by your overlong trouser legs and get the fuck on with it like the rest of us have to.
Has she lost followers?

oh my. The coach. I think we call them life coaches. I feel Alice is at a fork in theroad

Job?
Man?
she might do some something crazy 🥱

Dilly2022

Alice? Is that you?
Considering I make £25k a year and live on the outskirts of Belfast where I’m sitting sweating my diddies off working at my laptop and not enjoying NYC, I’d say no 😂 I can’t even get into America as I’m the great unwashed/unvaccinated 😂

I just believe people who have money can spend it how they see fit and they can do whatever they want with money they work hard for 🤷‍♀️

I saw on someone else’s story that all the Chessie King hen guests had made something for her (CK) where they all kissed a piece of paper, wearing lipstick, and framed it. I didn’t see Alice on there which I imagine might have made her feel a bit left out? It probably would bother me a bit, but maybe I’m just projecting…
Please screenshot

panda-eyes