Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Daddy Paddy returned yet from relocating to the continent taking his Mum on a mini break?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Sooooo exhausted to be juggling so many projects”

try being a bleeping project manager in the REAL world Alice, Jesus Christ. And our ‘projects’ don’t involve just standing in our kitchen pointing at some eggs for an ad. She’s so insanely out of touch I think I’m gonna have to unfollow:

Reactions: 13
I hate bare feet in the gym
Why does she giggle at everything she says?
Has Paddy done a runner?

She's just not in the real world these days, not even close. Zero perspective on what constitutes hard work, stress and real life problems. Living a very privileged life and can't see how absolutely grateful she should feel about it.

Reactions: 3
You just know she took this 110 times until she looked skinny enough to post.
the forced out neck, the cleverly placed arm, then pushed out collarbones
Typical skinny girl Instagram pose
7A27F135-18DE-4DEE-A7BF-E91FA218FA59.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her arm looks like a sausage though so guess the pose aint fooling me.

Reactions: 2
Has Daddy Paddy returned yet from relocating to the continent taking his Mum on a mini break?!
Ali’s busy day:

- check tattle
- workout/pose in mirror
- post Paddy pic
- point at an egg
- cry with exhaustion

Ali’s busy day:

- check tattle
- workout/pose in mirror
- post Paddy pic
- point at an egg
- cry with exhaustion
IMAGINE hugging your other half after not seeing them for ages but also having your phone ready for a pic/making him recreate the hug 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Ali’s busy day:

- check tattle
- workout/pose in mirror
- post Paddy pic
- point at an egg
- cry with exhaustion

IMAGINE hugging your other half after not seeing them for ages but also having your phone ready for a pic/making him recreate the hug 😂😂😂
That is TRAGIC!!!!!

HI ALICE 🙈🤣🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've seen quite a few tragic posts from influencers but I think that one actually comes out on top now. What on earth possessed her to a) think of taking this pic, b) actually take it and c) POST IT to thousands of people!

She is completely down the social media rabbit hole, all of her validation and self worth tangled up in what her followers and other people online think of her. Never seen a more embarrassing, obvious indication of this.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why’s she doing an Apple event? Wasn’t she telling us only a few weeks ago that Oppo was THE brand to be using - or was that just because she got some freebie tennis tickets. 🤔

Reactions: 4
Another brand off the list if they give away a LOT of money in freebies to people who never use their products, won’t remember it’s the best thing ever when the next freebie comes along. Do you know what would be nice Alice? Use that moral compass of yours and give this to someone who deserves a treat. 🥰

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I remember following her years ago and every morning she would post normal talky stories on her way to work/gym she was relatable then friendly and personable. She has turned into this crass mannequin drenched in designer stuff it's so awful I used to really like her and her food posting too but now it's just nothing like it used to be.
She seemed happier back then and down to earth. All she does now is demonstrate how much designer gear she can fit onto her small frame in one picture. It's obscene. It's sad. But most of all it's just bleeping boring.

Reactions: 25
So they’ve not seen each other for a week because Paddy’s been off with strippers, ahem, sorry, with his Mum, Alice has been up and down like a bloody rollercoaster and he insists on watching a film about golf. Yeah, sure, sounds like a really happy and balanced relationship…

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.