Alice Liveing #7 Paddy won’t commit, her clothes don’t fit and the app is still Tommy tit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the dresses, and imagine how uncomfortable they'd have been on such a hot day. Is Alice capable of having a picture taken without doing the daft bevelled leg looking over her shoulder pose? It's not even her best angle, she looks ridiculous.
Completely agree with all of it.
the dress didn’t fit her correctly is my bet and she was feeling “wobbly” 🙄

Reactions: 4
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh cringe (paddy needs someone to teach him about Factor 50)
All I can see is Jack Whitehalls dad here? Lol

Completely agree with all of it.
the dress didn’t fit her correctly is my bet and she was feeling “wobbly” 🙄
Yes I think so! There’s a video of her dancing and the dress is quite clingy on her tummy, which I think is why she’s doing that pose to the side.

I do really like the sparkly dresses though, hair and make up is nice too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Made me laugh that she didn't wear the gifted jewellery that the other bridesmaids wore...I just find her earrings tacky.

I agreed about the dresses though whilst fab they looked very clingy...the fact that some of the bridesmaids have all said the same thing that 'Chessie wanted them all to feel comfortable with different dress styles' just makes me feel that it's all fake...

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched one of the videos…oh dear Alice 😆

Sorry but in the picture I’ve just seen she looks nothing like this! Either she’s editing pics big time or unflattering camera angle but it’s not good!!
Which videos is this? The whole thing is just ghastly, but I will say they I think Alice looks gorgeous! Not a fan by any stretch but I think she has a cracking body and looks nice in that dress.

On the Chessie threads on here near the beginning someone posted how Chessie bullied her at school and she was one of those loud bitchy popular girls.
Alice’s pics with Paddy when she writes captions like “oh Paddy 😍) are SO cringe! He’s not attractive and looks like her 50 year old dad. Fair enough if he seemed like a really lovey person who doted on her and made her so happy but he couldn’t seem less interested in her if he tried. What on Earth does she see in him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
On the Chessie threads on here near the beginning someone posted how Chessie bullied her at school and she was one of those loud bitchy popular girls.
Alice’s pics with Paddy when she writes captions like “oh Paddy 😍) are SO cringe! He’s not attractive and looks like her 50 year old dad. Fair enough if he seemed like a really lovey person who doted on her and made her so happy but he couldn’t seem less interested in her if he tried. What on Earth does she see in him?!
What is it about him that seems uninterested? Ive just noticed he barely posts about her

Reactions: 1
What is it about him that seems uninterested? Ive just noticed he barely posts about her
The fact he seems to spend every weekend away with his friends and she is often alone or with Lewis. I don’t think it’s healthy for couples to be joined at the hip but when your partner creates that level of distance it would be a massive red flag for me that he wasn’t invested in the relationship. He’s 37 so should be prioritising Alice a bit more

This is funny and creepy in equal measures 😂 I think he should be referred to as ‘Daddy’ on this thread from this day forth 😂
Ignoring the heels, I think she looks gorgeous. Her make up is so nice! And the dress suits her rather than swamping her which seems to be her usual go-to. She’s got such a nice figure. Easily the best looking bridesmaid, and even better than the bride.
but she needs decent accessories. why bring your tory dad to the wedding.

Reactions: 11
I would be gutted if mine was the wedding after Chessie’s and I’d heard people who were coming to my wedding referring to the previous one as ‘wedding of the year’ etc. I’m petty and I would rescind the invitation 😂

• Haha
Too early for your tits love.

I would be gutted if mine was the wedding after Chessie’s and I’d heard people who were coming to my wedding referring to the previous one as ‘wedding of the year’ etc. I’m petty and I would rescind the invitation 😂

If Alice is anything to go by, I'm guessing none of the attendees have any real friends and don't go to many weddings!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I think I need to not insta today, Chessies face is making me really angry.
Chessie’s face does that on any given day. “I’m soooo quirky and cool, my gapey mouth swallows up all my insecurities and shows everyone what a great time I’m having ALL the time! Love myself and all my pubey rubies! I wish they taught me how to love my body in school instead of unimportant maths but then if I didn’t learn basic arithmatooooo how would I count all my freebie weebies!”.
Her mere existence makes Alice’s silly online persona seem tolerable.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don't know much about Chessie and her husband but from the pictures and videos it looks like the husband might as well have not even been there. The reel one of the bridesmaids posted of them all getting ready was absolutely tragic, imagine taking the time to plan and film all that on your wedding day. The whole thing gives me the ick.

Reactions: 18
Have you seen that you can buy the bridesmaids dresses as part of her new 'collection'? Haven't really been aware of her before Alice going on her hen do but I'm just stunned 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Have you seen that you can buy the bridesmaids dresses as part of her new 'collection'? Haven't really been aware of her before Alice going on her hen do but I'm just stunned 😆
No wonder she has 13 bridesmaids in different dresses because her wedding was a marketing exercise. Unbelievable, can these people 1. Not keep anything private and 2. Pay for some things every once in a while!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.