Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I absolutely love these rants from influencers that think Instagram owes them a living. I went to a conference last week with work and they had a talk about insta and why influencers are getting angry. Instagram is (/was) based on who we followed. Originally, when we all set up our accounts we followed people that were relevant in our lives in that moment but now so much time has passed by that we no longer have strong connections to these ‘old’ accounts. So, people like Alex who have a pretty stagnant following now can’t connect with their audiences as their original followers will have moved on, grown up and have different interests.

I think this is super relevant here. I don’t know about you but I started following her when I was single, materialistic and related to her being glamorous in the office. Now I have kids, bills through the roof and look homeless most days … she’s so far from my reality I should probs unfollow haha

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Kie-Cooks is a motivated human isn‘t he, full time grown up job by day, comes home to be personal chef to Alex, works out at the gym, plays golf, grafts on the house at the weekend… what on earth does she bring to the conversation? Today I tried on clothes with Auds and Winston sniffed my leg. Do you like my fake tan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’d say she’s the most boring account I follow at the min. Diet Coke. Dresses. Salad. The stables. Winston. Portugal. Nicola. Auds. Kiecooks steak. Washing her tan off. Repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Poopeepers

Her dad bought her last house. She has never saved for a deposit, nor paid a mortgage bill. She hasn't paid for her teeth. She doesn't buy her jewelry, tan or hair. She doesn't work but is paid for being pretty, then lies about it. She has a platform that she could use to reach out about her sisters disabilities, but doesn't- just posts cringy shut dropping videos. She could auction her free shit for charity... but doesn't. She's a dick, I've had to unfollow her. She prob thinks people are jealous of her.... nah hunni we tired of you and yo shit salad spag bol skiing shit

Reactions: 17

Honeystar

VIP Member
There’s just absolutely no way her “influencer” work is funding her lifestyle. She does a few ads a month but there’s no way she’s setting the rates for posts etc that she would need to keep up with her expenses and lifestyle, as someone who does some work in influencer marketing there’s just no way you would pay her more than a few hundred quid, she’s certainly no Molly Mae or even close. She’s either got some sort of fund from her Dad, had shares in the business meaning she got money when it was sold or he just gives her an allowance every month. Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with any of those scenarios, it’s his money and if he wants to fund his daughters lifestyle that’s his choice, but I do have a problem with her suggesting the life she leads is attainable for normal people just by “working hard” she never acknowledges the vast privilege that rich parents affords you and I say this as someone in the lucky position who has been helped by my parents in the past (and by that I mean help paying bills when money was tight not funding my extra lifestyle haha)

Reactions: 16

willawallawooh

Chatty Member
She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61)

Why couldn’t she go to Pilates on her own? You know, like a normal adult.

6EEA91E7-2A72-4D8D-8830-5615460B0876.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
When an ‘influencer’ put up a box asking what content people want to see and the only answer they get is ‘salads’ it’s probably time to get a job!

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
there isnt even anything to say about her anymore ,its literally groundhog day.Put on ugly outfits with Auds (70),winston eats something off her kitchen worktop,complain about a headache ,minor rash or something else as equally boring and significant.Kiecooks makes spag bol or steak

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s lucky they can afford to check out and drive to an equally glam hotel. If my hotel caught on fire I’d be sleeping on the beach!
Also notice she said ‘Kie panicked packed’ their stuff hence leaving her make up behind… what was she doing ? Making a reel?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I love her pretending to be busy and working ..
- have breakfast
- shower
- plan day

… has resulted in her putting her Christmas tree up 😂

Tell us you don’t have a job without telling us you don’t have a job!

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
im ngl im shocked.Dont get me wrong id love my dad to pay for my life but the way she made out she'd bought some land and it was going to be this dream home theyve created from scratch when its just a large newbuild on an estate that they get to pick their own bathroom and kitchen ,its a bit embarrasing.I was expecting something out of this world the way theyve gone into rented accomodation in order to be able to wait for it to be built.Id much rather buy a nice older property rurally-ish and then completely rennovate.

• Heart

TicketyTock

Iv always thought she’s ok , but she’s bang out of touch with the real world now , morning about her xs is too big so she needs an xxs , but she’s too poorly to go get it , really we have nurses who are working 4 day stretches of 12 hour shifts .. but boo hoo woe be Alex

• Heart
  • Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Voluntary redundancy from your dads company 😂 … I think you mean you couldn’t be arsed to work anymore so your dad gave your some extra pocket money Alex 😂

• Haha

ilovetrashtv

Kie-Cooks is a motivated human isn‘t he, full time grown up job by day, comes home to be personal chef to Alex, works out at the gym, plays golf, grafts on the house at the weekend… what on earth does she bring to the conversation? Today I tried on clothes with Auds and Winston sniffed my leg. Do you like my fake tan?
Honestly Kie-Cooks isn’t for me but he does seem pretty ambitious and disciplined, I can’t fathom what he sees in Alex??? Maybe her dads money? It can’t even be for a stay-at-home-yummy-mummy because Alex wouldn’t even know where to find the fairy liquid. It can’t be for a trophy wife because Alex can’t go anywhere without Auds (104). They’ve got no sexual chemistry. I doubt Alex is away from Auds long enough for them to have a quicky. If they were shagging, I’m sure we’d know about it because she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from mentioning it on her extensive lists of things she’s got up to that day.

In conclusion, I think KieCooks has a kink for useless small blondes.

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
When I first started following her I used to be really envious of her life. The bf, the job, the skinny body, the handbags, the Range Rover … but a few years in and I wouldn’t swap my poor person life with hers for love nor money!!!

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I used to think she had a charmed life full of privilege but do you know what her life is pretty shit and boring. She seems to have no direction in life.Her Instagram is pretty rubbish at the moment either reels with her Mam or what Kie cooks for her tea!
She’s a young woman and she acts like someone who is retired. She needs to get a job and maybe her content might become interesting again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ttg111

Tough week for her. Couldn’t decide if she likes thinner or chunky trainers and now not sure if she likes Prosecco anymore. Thoughts and prayers during this difficult time x

• Haha
Reactions: 13