Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t used to clean the old house either. That’s what she has Auds (63) for

Reactions: 1
I honestly couldn’t be bothered to buy a six bedroom. I’d be forever cleaning it! But she doesn’t work so she’ll have the time
I very much doubt she’ll be doing the cleaning. Daddy will pay for a cleaner and of course Auds (62) will help out. God forbid Princess Alex lifts a finger 🙄

Reactions: 4
I’m so disappointed that I just had to get up for work in my dingy flat where the roof is collapsing and eat cereal with semi out of date milk to go to a job I hate to pay bills I can’t even afford and people like Alex will have just entered another dreamy day … life sucks 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
im a similar age to alex and the way she lives ,has her mam doing her ironing and just generally farts about doing nothing of any substance all day really makes me feel like ive lived a ghetto life .Its a hard knock life for me .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know more about her carpets than my own at this point. It’s been two days, why has the dog not been washed yet? Surely paint is toxic?!

I know more about her carpets than my own at this point. It’s been two days, why has the dog not been washed yet? Surely paint is toxic?!
her and auds had more important things to do ,like make a reel in matching clothes.Again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When an ‘influencer’ put up a box asking what content people want to see and the only answer they get is ‘salads’ it’s probably time to get a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually enjoy the mum and me outfit reels?
The recent one she’s done saying she’s rating her Mums outfits out of 10, a comment on the reels says she should have done it with a paddle a la strictly style!
this is why her content is so dry, she could of made a fun reel here but was really boring

F72D8EF8-30C0-462F-9600-78D587B4EAD2.jpeg

Does anyone actually enjoy the mum and me outfit reels?
The recent one she’s done saying she’s rating her Mums outfits out of 10, a comment on the reels says she should have done it with a paddle a la strictly style!
this is why her content is so dry, she could of made a fun reel here but was really boring

View attachment 2018870

I don't understand why she does the stuff with her mum as I can't imagine many women in her demographic being women aged 60+ so what is the objective of having her mum on board? I think this is why her engagement has dropped.
I'm only slightly younger than Alex and used to love her content but the stuff with Auds bores the absolute tit out of me.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she does the stuff with her mum as I can't imagine many women in her demographic being women aged 60+ so what is the objective of having her mum on board? I think this is why her engagement has dropped.
I'm only slightly younger than Alex and used to love her content but the stuff with Auds bores the absolute tit out of me.
It’s not even mother daughter fashion … it’s just skinny rich people fashion 😂

Reactions: 10
same! and its too rich middle aged vibe! Dont get me wrong theyre both nice looking ,lovely figures etc but its just so dated on alex's part !
I cant watch the reels ,they give me bad second hand embarrasment

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Because she has absolutely 0 friends. Her mum is the only one she can rope in at this point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.