Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The time has come, I’m going to have to unfollow…she’s just gone way past been relatable. The constant cycle of Botox/ treatments, steak at the stables and Nadine Merabi at Grantley Hall every other week 😆 not to mention the moaning at the slightest inconvenience, it’s doing my head in. I’m early stages of pregnancy and have hideous morning sickness but still holding down a full time job…can you imagine what she’ll be like when she does get pregnant? Auds might be able to do everything else but she can’t have the baby for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is just not normal! If that’s how she really feels she’s got some really deep abandonment/separation issues that she really should be seeing a doctor/therapist about. I think she’s so out of touch with the real world now that she actually doesn’t realise that this kind of behaviour is not ok??? Does she have pals? Can she not see that they can sit on a train by themselves and not freak out? Really hope she reads here so she can think about booking a wee trip to the doctor or with a private therapist.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ooo usually when she does these Q&A about a job she says she has one but doesn’t share on insta
Interesting she’s now admitting she has Insta as a job

IMG_6308.jpeg

Reactions: 1
This is just not normal! If that’s how she really feels she’s got some really deep abandonment/separation issues that she really should be seeing a doctor/therapist about. I think she’s so out of touch with the real world now that she actually doesn’t realise that this kind of behaviour is not ok??? Does she have pals? Can she not see that they can sit on a train by themselves and not freak out? Really hope she reads here so she can think about booking a wee trip to the doctor or with a private therapist.
God that is worrying. How does she handle meetings etc if she’s that bad? Bloody hell. Bet she’s a nightmare if he goes on a night out.

Reactions: 2
Voluntary redundancy from your dads company 😂 … I think you mean you couldn’t be arsed to work anymore so your dad gave your some extra pocket money Alex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being aged 30 and being worried about sitting on your own. FFS grow up.
As for taking voluntary redundancy- more like her dad retired so she had to give up her pretend job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone please tell Alex we do have natural sun in winter - she’d know that if she ever left her mansion.
In all serious, I know what she’s trying to say but anyone who takes their medical/vitamin advice from these ‘influencers’ need a serious wake up call.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell Alex we do have natural sun in winter - she’d know that if she ever left her mansion.
In all serious, I know what she’s trying to say but anyone who takes their medical/vitamin advice from these ‘influencers’ need a serious wake up call.
Considering there always seems to be some ailment with her she’s not really the best advert ha

Reactions: 5
Getting drunk with Auds (74) …. a g a i n …

oh gosh they’re so funny and crazy 😐

It just makes me cringe so hard … and then there’s Alex behaving like an 8 year old and trying something new to eat on holiday. Imagine the rest of the fam all patting her on the head. Good girl for trying something new.

Reactions: 10
Getting drunk with Auds (74) …. a g a i n …

oh gosh they’re so funny and crazy 😐

It just makes me cringe so hard … and then there’s Alex behaving like an 8 year old and trying something new to eat on holiday. Imagine the rest of the fam all patting her on the head. Good girl for trying something new.
Shes simple isnt she ,telling us how shes having another salad and she loves potatoes .Jesus wept,your rich,live a little hun .I dont mean try a prawn either .

Reactions: 5
Ok, I said I was going to unfollow, I lied 😂 what’s tonight’s dress all about? It looks like she’s dressed for a night at the NTAs, not a standard night in the hotel on holiday. She’s just so extra and I just cannot relate, I recently went on hol to the Amalfi coast and didn’t even take heels, just wore flats and a maxi on a night 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes simple isnt she ,telling us how shes having another salad and she loves potatoes .Jesus wept,your rich,live a little hun .I dont mean try a prawn either .
Ha the potato! Kiecooks calls her Mrs Potato Head don’t you know, just soooooo funny

not

agree what’s with tonight’s dress?! More suited to a 70+ on a cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.