Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no she didn’t put “have a shower and eat breakfast” on her to do list. Oh Alex I’m cringing so badly. That’s what my 10 year old daughter puts on her lists.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i can imagine she writes a diary like a 10 year old would too.Today i had my breakfast,kiecooks poached eggs and some ham.Then i played with my dog winston and took selfies .Then i had a bath and tried on all my clothes.Later on my mam had cleaned my bedroom and moved my furniture around ,it looks lush.I had to put all my ironing away she did too,SO tiring! Then dad me tea and i went to bed.The end .

no she didn’t put “have a shower and eat breakfast” on her to do list. Oh Alex I’m cringing so badly. That’s what my 10 year old daughter puts on her lists.
bet she had *scrub fake tan off* on it aswell ffs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she considered that no one cares about watching an overprivileged boring unemployed woman curling her hair and wearing fancy dresses 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She always complains about this. Maybe just no one is interested anymore. Nothing like being sensitive to the fact that pretty much everyone except the mega privileged is skint at the moment, eh!

Reactions: 5
She’s incapable of doing anything without Auds (61)

Why couldn’t she go to Pilates on her own? You know, like a normal adult.

6EEA91E7-2A72-4D8D-8830-5615460B0876.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
whys she telling us shes not having blue cheese and shes having a cuppa instead of prosecco? like who would care ?

Reactions: 2
no blue cheese and no wine …. Is that hint hint ?
if she does have a baby Will Auds (61?) come round every morning to look after it ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is no chemistry between these 2, I doubt they made a baby 😂 I don’t think she’ll ever have kids, she literally can’t even leave the house on her own or cook a meal at the age of 30, it’s mad🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love for her to be pregnant. Purely for the comedy gold of how she won’t be able to cope and Auds (61) will be round every day to cook, clean and look after the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
At the Impeccable Pig

honestly it must be nice going out for meals several times a week but not to the same place 🤣
im trying to remember the last time i went out for a meal😂it might have been April and i didnt even pay for it .I couldnt be arsed going out for meals as much as her and we are the same age but i guess she has no kids and no job so probably has the energy

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.