Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first started following her I used to be really envious of her life. The bf, the job, the skinny body, the handbags, the Range Rover … but a few years in and I wouldn’t swap my poor person life with hers for love nor money!!!

Reactions: 14
When I first started following her I used to be really envious of her life. The bf, the job, the skinny body, the handbags, the Range Rover … but a few years in and I wouldn’t swap my poor person life with hers for love nor money!!!
I felt the same and I agree ha
Each to their own!

Reactions: 5
I was the same, her having a job seemed to give her a bit more purpose in life & she seemed somewhat slightly relatable. I really don’t think the full time influencer life is for her

Reactions: 5
I think the problem is that her generation - myself for example - have moved on with life. Had families, got responsibilities, careers and houses etc. Whereas she has stayed the same.

Whilst her lifestyle would have resonated with many whilst they were living at home and had disposable income, now it doesn’t.

She hasn’t moved in life. Hopefully she’s happy with that as I’m not critical at her for that. That’s her choice. But I can see why people are fed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah don’t be jealous of her having Kie-Cooks … just remember his little brown leather sandals he likes to wear in the summer. Hairy toes peaking out 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just seen how much her ski jacket cost 🤮 Unpopular opinion, but does anyone else think that skiing holidays look boring? Admittedly I’m not a skier and never been, but it just looks like so much effort and same thing/routine everyday.

Reactions: 6
Just seen how much her ski jacket cost 🤮 Unpopular opinion, but does anyone else think that skiing holidays look boring? Admittedly I’m not a skier and never been, but it just looks like so much effort and same thing/routine everyday.
Don’t most people hire skiing clothes? Gotta say I’ve never been nor have any interest in going

Reactions: 1
I think most people would probably buy ski gear and keep it for a few years. If she can afford new every year then good for her. I’ve followed her for a long time and she’s always said the only designer clothing she buys is ski wear and bags, shoes etc. Her normal clothing is high street but now a bit of Nadine Merabi thrown in. It can be very expensive to get started, people usually hire skis, boots, helmets etc as obviously quite bulky to travel with. I suppose if you’ve been going twice a year for 15 years it’s something you would put a lot of money into.

Reactions: 2
I think most people would probably buy ski gear and keep it for a few years. If she can afford new every year then good for her. I’ve followed her for a long time and she’s always said the only designer clothing she buys is ski wear and bags, shoes etc. Her normal clothing is high street but now a bit of Nadine Merabi thrown in. It can be very expensive to get started, people usually hire skis, boots, helmets etc as obviously quite bulky to travel with. I suppose if you’ve been going twice a year for 15 years it’s something you would put a lot of money into.
Her normal stuff might be high street, but it’s accessorised with gucci, LV, Chanel, Dior, Chloe, D&G bags, glasses, jewellery, shoes……

Has anyone explained to her that to eat so much steak is seriously unhealthy. Her tit must stink 💩

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The latest, guys had some really good news about the house... yet doesnt say what it is as usual

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.