Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy that they all say that they’re building their own houses as if they’ve sat down and personally designed an MTV cribs unique home when the whole estate looks exactly the same 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s crazy that they all say that they’re building their own houses as if they’ve sat down and personally designed an MTV cribs unique home when the whole estate looks exactly the same 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah so when they say they’ve bought some land, they mean they’ve bought a house on a development and it’s just not been built yet 🙈😂

Reactions: 8
Exactly this 👆🏻
It’s not like they have prospected for a prime piece of land etc … they‘ve basically just bought off-plan 😂

Reactions: 3
Because it’s off plan you can choose your own kitchen, flooring etc … this is NOT building a house 🤣🤣 oh cringe she’s so new money it’s hilarious … she‘d buy anything if you put a Gucci logo on it .

• Haha
Reactions: 4
im ngl im shocked.Dont get me wrong id love my dad to pay for my life but the way she made out she'd bought some land and it was going to be this dream home theyve created from scratch when its just a large newbuild on an estate that they get to pick their own bathroom and kitchen ,its a bit embarrasing.I was expecting something out of this world the way theyve gone into rented accomodation in order to be able to wait for it to be built.Id much rather buy a nice older property rurally-ish and then completely rennovate.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s literally surrounded by housing estates and right next to a busy road that leads to a motorway.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
im ngl im shocked.Dont get me wrong id love my dad to pay for my life but the way she made out she'd bought some land and it was going to be this dream home theyve created from scratch when its just a large newbuild on an estate that they get to pick their own bathroom and kitchen ,its a bit embarrasing.I was expecting something out of this world the way theyve gone into rented accomodation in order to be able to wait for it to be built.Id much rather buy a nice older property rurally-ish and then completely rennovate.
Didn't she literally say they'd found a piece of land and it was a self build 😂 eeeeee Alex what a cringe hun

Reactions: 5
I’m creased.
In that case, I’ve also bought land and am building a house, I even get to pick my kitchen and bathrooms … I’m buying a new build house, in a new build estate. Alongside another 40 people in their very similar houses in the estate. We all get to pick our kitchens and bathrooms tho. 🙃🙃

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m creased.
In that case, I’ve also bought land and am building a house, I even get to pick my kitchen and bathrooms … I’m buying a new build house, in a new build estate. Alongside another 40 people in their very similar houses in the estate. We all get to pick our kitchens and bathrooms tho. 🙃🙃
eeeee I did the same last year. Love being a land owner 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.