Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @armyofone on the thread title.

As you were…

--

mod edit remember to report when starting a new thread. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Soooo.. I’ve heard they are doing self build but it might not be ready for 2 years, think they’ve got plots next to each other… a friend of a friend works in the sales office for them 😂

Soooo.. I’ve heard they are doing self build but it might not be ready for 2 years, think they’ve got plots next to each other… a friend of a friend works in the sales office for them 😂
I bet they’re doing self build too. It will be like a family commune ha.

WHERE do they get the money from? K’s job pays well but not THAT well. I have the same job as him and I’ve only just bought a 3 bed semi lolllll.

Reactions: 1
I cant understand why everything she does has to involve her parents and how kieron doesn't get annoyed

Trying to reply to your post regarding Cheffy she has not been rejected by her mother it’s the other way round

2 years, I guess there won’t be any planning of a wedding in between then, darling Alex won’t be able to cope keeping on top of both

• Haha
I can’t believe she is complaining about her £300+ table & chairs when there are families out there who are probably struggling to put food on the table never mind buy a brand new one that they will eventually replace once in there new home. She is so out of touch with the real world 🙄

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she is complaining about her £300+ table & chairs when there are families out there who are probably struggling to put food on the table never mind buy a brand new one that they will eventually replace once in there new home. She is so out of touch with the real world 🙄
Didn’t they sell their old dining one? I’m confused as to why?! Even if you wanted brand new ones for new house just use old ones til you get a new one?!
It makes no sense

Reactions: 5
Didn’t they sell their old dining one? I’m confused as to why?! Even if you wanted brand new ones for new house just use old ones til you get a new one?!
It makes no sense
I think they sold their house with the furniture

she has a meeting in Manchester tomorrow and is taking auds to go for a…..SHOPPING TRIP! Can this princess not do anything by herself!!

• Haha
She is very reliant on her parents. Almost childlike, she made 350 quid dining table sound like they had spent £10 on it, to most that is a big amount

Reactions: 12
How is she STILL going on about that bloody table? Nobody cares Alex. I don’t particularly love our dining table but can I afford to replace it at the drop of a hat? No 🙄

Reactions: 3
Trying to reply to your post regarding Cheffy she has not been rejected by her mother it’s the other way round
Who’s cheffy?

Do you reckon the Self build is being financed by dad in lieu of the wedding Alex never wanted in the first place ?

How is she STILL going on about that bloody table? Nobody cares Alex. I don’t particularly love our dining table but can I afford to replace it at the drop of a hat? No 🙄
Just dropped £300 quid on a table. She's had it one day and thinks she'll probably get rid and buy another because it was only cheap anyway..
How does she have so many followers she's so ignorant 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Just dropped £300 quid on a table. She's had it one day and thinks she'll probably get rid and buy another because it was only cheap anyway..
How does she have so many followers she's so ignorant 😂
God it’s a temporary rental. I wouldn’t have even bothered.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.