Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else follow Georgia Louise? She’s starting to remind me of Alex. She gave up her career in law to stay at home and take outfit photos all day and admitted that she has weeks where she doesn’t leave the house.
She posted earlier that she was praying her husband wasn’t hungover tomorrow as she’s desperate for him to paint her dressing room. He’s literally at work all week while she sits around at home so why isn’t she painting it?! Really made me think of Alex and Kie Cooks.
No but I think ill have a spy🤔🤣

I used to think she had a charmed life full of privilege but do you know what her life is pretty tit and boring. She seems to have no direction in life.Her Instagram is pretty rubbish at the moment either reels with her Mam or what Kie cooks for her tea!
She’s a young woman and she acts like someone who is retired. She needs to get a job and maybe her content might become interesting again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
At least go to The Stables for steak and Prosecco as always for a change! 🤣
she had a STEAK PIE instead of an actual steak ,gals living on the edge !
Shes like an oap who's whole life revolves around what they eat and not much else but they HAVE to tell anyone who will listen about what theyve eaten becuase theyve nothing else going on.

(Not saying all oaps are like that btw but many are)Only alex is early 30's ,child and job free and plenty of spare money ,she should be living a little

Reactions: 1
she had a STEAK PIE instead of an actual steak ,gals living on the edge !
Shes like an oap who's whole life revolves around what they eat and not much else but they HAVE to tell anyone who will listen about what theyve eaten becuase theyve nothing else going on.

(Not saying all oaps are like that btw but many are)Only alex is early 30's ,child and job free and plenty of spare money ,she should be living a little
My 70+ year old mother has a more exciting life than Alex (does eat the same foods though but will try new things if I get it first)

Reactions: 2
Imagine having so little going on in your life you have to talk about your dog having a poo.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly don’t know how she copes with the full hair and makeup on holiday in the heat. I am a scraped back hair and sweaty mess around the pool! How can you go in the pool with clip in extensions ?

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t know how she copes with the full hair and makeup on holiday in the heat. I am a scraped back hair and sweaty mess around the pool! How can you go in the pool with clip in extensions ?
No idea.

Must spend more time getting ready than actually enjoying the holiday.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t like the food on her all inclusive holiday 🙄

honestly this woman is what happens when you coddle and answer to someone’s every whim. Her parents spoilt her and look how she has turned out. God she winds me up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t express how much her eating habits make me cringe . My children are more mature than her. It’s embarrassing quite frankly. She’s in a 5 star hotel.
Alex’s diet:
  • Steak, steak steak
  • spag bol
  • chicken Kiev
  • mcdonalds
  • margarita pizza
  • the occasional salad
🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t express how much her eating habits make me cringe . My children are more mature than her. It’s embarrassing quite frankly. She’s in a 5 star hotel.
Alex’s diet:
  • Steak, steak steak
  • spag bol
  • chicken Kiev
  • mcdonalds
  • margarita pizza
  • the occasional salad
🙈
I bet she’s in the best hotel money can buy & the food is delicious

Reactions: 3
If you zoom in it’s a literally an omelette, a plate of fruit and some pain au chocolates …. How can the hotel have made anything wrong with any of those things? She’s so weird! I guarantee it will be something to do with germs!

Reactions: 6
They’re at the Melia Paradisus, hardly slumming it in a bog standard bucket & spade all inclusive 🫠

Doesn't like the food, oh duck off Alex you absolute dick.
Telling me there isn't a salad that you can chuck tabasco sauce over 🤦‍♀️

Alex probably doesn’t go in the pool can’t possibly have fun can she?
I bet she’s a right barrel of laughs on holiday!
I’m surprised Kieran hasn’t buggered off with someone who’s up for a laugh and has a job!

Reactions: 7
Alex probably doesn’t go in the pool can’t possibly have fun can she?
I bet she’s a right barrel of laughs on holiday!
I’m surprised Kieran hasn’t buggered off with someone who’s up for a laugh and has a job!
I know right … he could do so much better, she’s more like a child than a grown up girlfriend… constantly needing looking after and reassurance.

Reactions: 5
He definitely must cheat on her when he’s on his golf trips but keep it on the DL! They seem more like brother and sister than a young engaged coupe! I can’t imagine them having a wild sex love 😂 He’s landed on his feet with Fanny Annie though .,, a job, a Range Rover, a pair of moccasins for every week of the year, a ‘self build’ home 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.