Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk what shes influencing us to do at the moment .That green gown like shes going to the oscars 🤣girl we are sat on our sofas and going to work !
Can anyone relate to her cos I cant
The only person that could possibly relate to her lifestyle would be a WAG but they usually have kids plus I can’t imagine their husbands come home and cook their tea.
Shes a bleeping child - no adult person could relate to her. She takes zero responsibility. Spends her days worrying about what shade of fake tan she should go.

Reactions: 8
Apparently she loves animals more than humans yet she has one dog that she can barely look after or cope with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand how she doesn't get how embarrassing it is to wear matching clothes with your mam who's in her 60s

Her story saying people messaged about a hair tutorial. Nooooo one messaged you Alex. Who would take advice from her about hair, she's got none😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she loves animals more than humans yet she has one dog that she can barely look after or cope with.
aw yeah I guessed she was a big animal lover when I saw all her animal related content and all those long dog walks she goes on when kiecooks is at work.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alex just go back to work

or get yourself a part time job in Dr Rashpal’s clinic 12 hours a week

Volunteer with the homeless in Middlesbrough?

even go on channel five rich house poor house for goodness sakes

go on a cooking course?

😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You’re right! She needs to do something … it’s not healthy to live in the grey palace worrying about germs and your hair all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She could of even moved more towards being a travel influencer as she has the money to go anywhere but she literally goes to the same place eating the same food she does at home🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Oh no the Prosecco is too dry from the co op, or maybe it’s too sweet, who knows?! 😂 What a travesty 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Tough week for her. Couldn’t decide if she likes thinner or chunky trainers and now not sure if she likes Prosecco anymore. Thoughts and prayers during this difficult time x

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tough week for her. Couldn’t decide if she likes thinner or chunky trainers and now not sure if she likes Prosecco anymore. Thoughts and prayers during this difficult time x
Im glad she informed us that Auds aint had her Gucci trainers on in bleeping yonks.I had been wondering tbh .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.