Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not a job Alex, dicking about on Instagram with Auds is NOT a job.
The correct answer is NO - you do you don’t work (or cook, or clean …even going to the gym regularly seems too challenging for you 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 4
It’s not a job Alex, dicking about on Instagram with Auds is NOT a job.
The correct answer is NO - you do you don’t work (or cook, or clean …even going to the gym regularly seems too challenging for you 🤦🏼‍♀️)
Auds (63)
Or whatever the hell age she is now lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she said she got to stay home with 'mama' everyday I was almost sick. Also I dunno why but it blows my mind that there's only a 14 year age gap between Nicola and Alex's dad😂 seems so small

Honestly she’s pathetic. Kie Cooks goes to work, deals with everything to do with the house and then makes her dinner. You’d think with all the free time she has she would at least learn to cook some basic meals.
I said this before on here
It’s very unattractive and unappealing

Reactions: 3
There’s just absolutely no way her “influencer” work is funding her lifestyle. She does a few ads a month but there’s no way she’s setting the rates for posts etc that she would need to keep up with her expenses and lifestyle, as someone who does some work in influencer marketing there’s just no way you would pay her more than a few hundred quid, she’s certainly no Molly Mae or even close. She’s either got some sort of fund from her Dad, had shares in the business meaning she got money when it was sold or he just gives her an allowance every month. Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with any of those scenarios, it’s his money and if he wants to fund his daughters lifestyle that’s his choice, but I do have a problem with her suggesting the life she leads is attainable for normal people just by “working hard” she never acknowledges the vast privilege that rich parents affords you and I say this as someone in the lucky position who has been helped by my parents in the past (and by that I mean help paying bills when money was tight not funding my extra lifestyle haha)

Reactions: 16
There’s just absolutely no way her “influencer” work is funding her lifestyle. She does a few ads a month but there’s no way she’s setting the rates for posts etc that she would need to keep up with her expenses and lifestyle, as someone who does some work in influencer marketing there’s just no way you would pay her more than a few hundred quid, she’s certainly no Molly Mae or even close. She’s either got some sort of fund from her Dad, had shares in the business meaning she got money when it was sold or he just gives her an allowance every month. Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong with any of those scenarios, it’s his money and if he wants to fund his daughters lifestyle that’s his choice, but I do have a problem with her suggesting the life she leads is attainable for normal people just by “working hard” she never acknowledges the vast privilege that rich parents affords you and I say this as someone in the lucky position who has been helped by my parents in the past (and by that I mean help paying bills when money was tight not funding my extra lifestyle haha)
Could Kie just be earning well and supports their lifestyle? May not be the dad… I don’t know what Kie does

Could Kie just be earning well and supports their lifestyle? May not be the dad… I don’t know what Kie does
He’s a commercial manager. He used to work at Alex’s Dad’s company. I would imagine on £60k a year potentially. So not enough to sustain them both.

I’d say he’s probably on about £100k looking at his LinkedIn profile so good money but no way enough to fund their lifestyle and Alex not working

I think when Nick sold the company he would have given them a big lump sum- like a living inheritance.

Reactions: 1
she needs to get a job!i mean an actual job ,one she could maintain her lifestyle on without handouts from her bf or her dad.
Nothing wrong with her parents giving her money or her bf paying for her life IF she was already earning enough to get by without them but i dont think she is.She has no children and is not married,go to work!life can change in an instant .Shes not very business minded like imo.I know people will disagree with me but just my opinion.

she needs to get a job!i mean an actual job ,one she could maintain her lifestyle on without handouts from her bf or her dad.
Nothing wrong with her parents giving her money or her bf paying for her life IF she was already earning enough to get by without them but i dont think she is.She has no children and is not married,go to work!life can change in an instant .Shes not very business minded like imo.I know people will disagree with me but just my opinion.
I would be embarrassed at her age to be living off money from her parents & boyfriend. My oh earns a heck more than me but I work hard so I can pay my own way & buy my own stuff without relying on anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’d say he’s probably on about £100k looking at his LinkedIn profile so good money but no way enough to fund their lifestyle and Alex not working
I didn’t realise he was a director now. Fair play. He has worked his way up and worked from a young age.

Like, what has Alex achieved? I’d feel so stunted if I was her. Imagine looking back in 30 years at what you’ve achieved and what you could have done with all that wealth.

I didn’t realise he was a director now. Fair play. He has worked his way up and worked from a young age.

Like, what has Alex achieved? I’d feel so stunted if I was her. Imagine looking back in 30 years at what you’ve achieved and what you could have done with all that wealth.
he worked for alex's dad though didnt he ?

When she said she got to stay home with 'mama' everyday I was almost sick. Also I dunno why but it blows my mind that there's only a 14 year age gap between Nicola and Alex's dad😂 seems so small
What is the relationship to Nicola?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.