Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
must be because she gets it free/paid to have it by this dr singh.I thought it was discussed earlier about how her and auds 61 had it done by kiecooksspagbol's mam but it must have been a discussion about why don't they have it done by her
To be fair I probably wouldn’t get it done by a relative either just in case it went wrong 😑

Reactions: 2
Says doesn’t want to share details of where she’s staying but then puts that photo up of the shopping bag with eyeliner in with the hotel name on 🤣

85468334-F1EB-436A-A55F-8D6E1917B114.png

As an avid sunbed user (trying to stop) I do admire the fact she barely sits in the sun and only uses fake tan.

Reactions: 4
What does her makeup look like in real life?

I currently envy her . I’m tired and sick of my two hour daily commute 😅(there and back)
Super orange! The first time I saw her that’s what made me realise who it was … I was like why is an 11yr old glowing neon tangerine? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like that type of material that if you had a callous on your hand would click 🤢 sets my teeth on edge!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but I really don’t think her Mam looks particularly young. She does look well and she’s a beautiful lady but she looks every one of her years.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.