Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unbearably out of touch. Now she’s just rubbing peoples faces in it. She’s spiteful and not grateful for what she has. Her sister who has Down’s syndrome even bloody works but Alex is too much of a princess.

Reactions: 6
Even planning a wedding would give her something to do … I couldn’t imagine waking up on a Monday with no purpose apart from doing your makeup 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
look at her videoing all the fancy food, showing off. Nothing you’ll actually eat though is there princess? I can’t see any margarita pizza.
She got a steak 😂

she always looks so overdressed, I see the venue also had other influencers there so wonder if it was a #freebie? But they look dressy but still casual
She looks like she’s off to a wedding 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She got a steak 😂

she always looks so overdressed, I see the venue also had other influencers there so wonder if it was a #freebie? But they look dressy but still casual
She looks like she’s off to a wedding 🤦‍♀️
that white dress she wore on holiday looked so rediculous too.So overdressed !
Dont get me wrong I think under dressing can be just as bad but theres ways to dress smart without looking over the top

Reactions: 3
Jesus effing Christ, I was diagnosed with a life changing disability and lost my ability to walk last year and I whinge less than Alex!!!! You’ve got a water infection love!! Normal people have to get up dressed and go to work BEFORE they can see a doctor about anything!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just think its so weird and boring sharing when you have random illness's on social media ,with total strangers in your 30's.

Reactions: 4
there isnt even anything to say about her anymore ,its literally groundhog day.Put on ugly outfits with Auds (70),winston eats something off her kitchen worktop,complain about a headache ,minor rash or something else as equally boring and significant.Kiecooks makes spag bol or steak

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.