Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
In the past week she’s released her own clothing line that’s ‘perfect for weddings’, made a reel of Nasty Gal clothes ‘perfect for weddings’ but, when she’s had a wedding to go to herself she’s rolled out the Nadine Merabi again! She literally wouldn’t be seen dead in public in any of those outfits she’s been paid to wear this week 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
C1153DF4-94F6-472D-B633-E07FB17F4849.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

claire141183

She is very reliant on her parents. Almost childlike, she made 350 quid dining table sound like they had spent £10 on it, to most that is a big amount

Sorry but no amount of money would make me stay with someone that cba to work, doesn’t clean, and can’t even be arsed to try making dinner when the other half has been at work all day. Obvs this is 2023, I’m not saying us women should be doing all the cooking for the husbands, but come on Alex! You sit at home on your arse all day! If you can’t cook, spend some of that pot of gold on some lessons!! It’s not hard.

ohhhhlaaaaa

Jesus effing Christ, I was diagnosed with a life changing disability and lost my ability to walk last year and I whinge less than Alex!!!! You’ve got a water infection love!! Normal people have to get up dressed and go to work BEFORE they can see a doctor about anything!!!

• Heart

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Alex is like one of those retired people that have nothing to think about in life so has lots of imaginary ailments all the time. Things other people wouldn’t think twice about.
I honestly don’t know how Kie Cooks puts up with her moaning.

• Haha

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Honestly she’s pathetic. Kie Cooks goes to work, deals with everything to do with the house and then makes her dinner. You’d think with all the free time she has she would at least learn to cook some basic meals.

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
He definitely must cheat on her when he’s on his golf trips but keep it on the DL! They seem more like brother and sister than a young engaged coupe! I can’t imagine them having a wild sex love 😂 He’s landed on his feet with Fanny Annie though .,, a job, a Range Rover, a pair of moccasins for every week of the year, a ‘self build’ home 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Honeystar

VIP Member
Why does she do these long paragraphs on stories telling us how she feels…who cares if you had a sore throat then it went and now you’ve woken up with a sore throat again? Save this intel for Auds and Kie Cooks

• Haha

RobinsHood

The time has come, I’m going to have to unfollow…she’s just gone way past been relatable. The constant cycle of Botox/ treatments, steak at the stables and Nadine Merabi at Grantley Hall every other week 😆 not to mention the moaning at the slightest inconvenience, it’s doing my head in. I’m early stages of pregnancy and have hideous morning sickness but still holding down a full time job…can you imagine what she’ll be like when she does get pregnant? Auds might be able to do everything else but she can’t have the baby for her 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

fgriff20

Does it annoy anyone else when she puts things on her story like this morning - huge plate of breakfast and saying ‘won’t even eat half of this’ why order it then babes? I’m sitting eating my cereal this morning and it really annoyed me!

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Pray for Alex. She’s had to delay her nail appointment because she’s got a cold. I honestly don’t know how she deals with the stress 🙄

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’m 32 and live in a 5 bed house share with 4 randoms and I bloody love it. We all have super interesting jobs and eat dinner together every night and talk about our crazy days … it’s absolutely great. What on earth does she tell kie she’s been doing all day? It blows my mind how empty her life is despite being so full of expensive things.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
imagine not having to worry about any of those things ,cant relate unfortunately 🤣
The irony of her promoting vitamins is lost on her. She's always ill, moaning. She eats crap and has fake hair, fake tan, fake nails, fake face, fake brows ... yep real healthy

• Haha

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
They probably just sit side by side watching telly in silence at home. In the restaurant it’ll be ‘I like this steak’ ‘yeah’ ‘yours ok?’ ‘Yeah’ ‘how does it compare to the stables’ ‘about the same’.

can’t imagine them 1 knowing what is happening in the world or 2 talking about current affairs (unless it’s something on TOWIE/love island).

the worst thing she ever did was give up working and make Insta/social media her life. She doesn’t have the personality or the brains left (I’m pretty sure her brain cells are dying off) to pull it off

• Haha
  • Heart

TeaTime93

Yet another trip away with kiecooks and her parents

why do they never go away as a couple?!
I was thinking about this. Shes always with her parents aswell. I was wondering why she never goes away with friends or anything but when you think about it. It's probably because all of her friends have grown up and are getting married having baby's and moving onto the next stage of life. All she wants to do is drink prosecco, swing her ponytail round and eat steak.

• Haha