Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never got a spare set of keys with the car, yet isn’t it a new car? She needs to be getting in touch with who sold her the car or she’s lying.
It’s quite common at the moment with new cars. Shortage in micro chips or something

Casually drinking a £60 bottle of champagne on Tuesday because she’s had a bad day … sucks to be you Alex. I really really hope you one day find out what real life is but I fear you’ll live in your princess bubble forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly she lives on another planet! She needs to go and volunteer or do something … burst that bubble!

Reactions: 4
My heart bleeds for her procrastinating about what to do with her day sat on all that money.
Meanwhile half the U.K. me included are procrastinating about whether it’s worth even being here at all with all this tit going on with the cost of living increases.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My heart bleeds for her procrastinating about what to do with her day sat on all that money.
Meanwhile half the U.K. me included are procrastinating about whether it’s worth even being here at all with all this tit going on with the cost of living increases.
Completely agree, I just had to take my nanna to the hospice to see her very poorly best friend - it was heart breaking! I know Alex can’t help how privileged she is but her moaning and whinging over the smallest things is ridiculous!

Reactions: 6
Completely agree, I just had to take my nanna to the hospice to see her very poorly best friend - it was heart breaking! I know Alex can’t help how privileged she is but her moaning and whinging over the smallest things is ridiculous!
She’s just so tone deaf. Read the bloody room Alex!
Hope your Nanna is ok, that’s heartbreaking Xx

• Heart
She’s just so tone deaf. Read the bloody room Alex!
Hope your Nanna is ok, that’s heartbreaking Xx
Thanks! I think it was probably the last time she’ll see her friend - it’s so sad! I wish I could have afforded a £60 bottle of champagne to drown her sorrows but I’ve only got £80 to last me until pay day 🤦🏼‍♀️. Anyways, I’m praying for winston… I hope he’ll be okay on his staycation this week - must be so stressful for Alex 👀🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
she needs to get into the real world and go and volunteer at a food bank or something ! get a bleeping grip.cba with her anymore

I love her pretending to be busy and working ..
- have breakfast
- shower
- plan day

… has resulted in her putting her Christmas tree up 😂

Tell us you don’t have a job without telling us you don’t have a job!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I went on her page recently to look at her holiday day outfits for inspiration for my evening holiday outfits 😅

• Haha
Honestly that post this morning was hilarious. My pre-work to do list is twice as long and definitely doesn’t include having the time to schedule in breakfast 😂
I guess Kie Cooks must like being the manly guy that goes out to work because I think in most relationships there would be massive resentment at her sitting around playing dress up all day.

Reactions: 5
Honestly that post this morning was hilarious. My pre-work to do list is twice as long and definitely doesn’t include having the time to schedule in breakfast 😂
I guess Kie Cooks must like being the manly guy that goes out to work because I think in most relationships there would be massive resentment at her sitting around playing dress up all day.
Kie Cooks loves his life … he’s got a Range Rover, building a fancy house, a fat salary and gets to go golfing whenever he wants! He probably likes going to work to get a break from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kie Cooks loves his life … he’s got a Range Rover, building a fancy house, a fat salary and gets to go golfing whenever he wants! He probably likes going to work to get a break from her 😂
too right ,kie cooks landed on his bloody feet.Prob doesnt care what Alex does

Reactions: 5
I get the feeling she’s like a trophy wife. She does have her own income through via social media but it seems he’s happy for her to be at home. Bit like her Mam and Dad.

Reactions: 3
That’s true. If he’s coming home to watch a Christmas film and cook Alex dinner so she can post it as content he probably loves being out of the house.

Reactions: 1
It must be funny for him asking her what she’s been doing all day whilst she sits there drinking Prosecco and he has to make her tea 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.