Alex Simpson #2 She’s sold her house, but keeping quiet as a mouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always looks flawless on instagram but I bet if you were to see her in real life it'd looked caked on

Reactions: 2
Does she realise she’s not showing us outfits that look good on older and younger ladies?! She’s showing us outfits that look good on skinny people!

Reactions: 6
Does she realise she’s not showing us outfits that look good on older and younger ladies?! She’s showing us outfits that look good on skinny people!
Glad someone said this! Her food posts get on my nerves aswell when she tries to act like a foodie. If she was she wouldn't be a size 4.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I do think Alex is naturally slim. I don’t think she hammers food into her but she shouldn’t be criticised for something she can’t help.

• Heart
27th Dec 2022 … Alex discovers the Boxing Day sales and it ruins her whole ski trip because people will definitely think she paid half price 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Iv always thought she’s ok , but she’s bang out of touch with the real world now , morning about her xs is too big so she needs an xxs , but she’s too poorly to go get it , really we have nurses who are working 4 day stretches of 12 hour shifts .. but boo hoo woe be Alex

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Iv always thought she’s ok , but she’s bang out of touch with the real world now , morning about her xs is too big so she needs an xxs , but she’s too poorly to go get it , really we have nurses who are working 4 day stretches of 12 hour shifts .. but boo hoo woe be Alex
Not like she’s going to lose the money either, her Dad took it back for her.

Reactions: 2
I feel the exact same. Never minded her before but could not get over today's post

Reactions: 5
shes like a bleeping old woman banging on about her coat being too big and her half a greggs pasty and her sniffles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s all really sad. She’s a grown ass woman with endless means who only finds happiness in what she looks like and expensive things!

Now she thinks she’s a food blogger with her ham and eggs on toast 😂 only because she has absolutely zero other content!
Nothing she eats influences me at all!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.