Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sodreamy

She won’t have picked them, I used to work in fast fashion and they basically pick the collection for you and wack your name on it. All this “oooh I’ve worked so hard on this collection for you all” is a load of shite 😂

Reactions: 11

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
Literally all the money and opportunities she could have in life and she’s sat in bed drinking hot chocolate at 8pm being sad that her hairs dark blonde 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Lillorra

She’s lucky they can afford to check out and drive to an equally glam hotel. If my hotel caught on fire I’d be sleeping on the beach!
Also notice she said ‘Kie panicked packed’ their stuff hence leaving her make up behind… what was she doing ? Making a reel?
Probably on the phone to Auds

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Casually drinking a £60 bottle of champagne on Tuesday because she’s had a bad day … sucks to be you Alex. I really really hope you one day find out what real life is but I fear you’ll live in your princess bubble forever.

• Haha

PoppyD

Its when she said didn't think i would manage to get out for a steak 😅 who dresses like this on holiday it's just ott she must stick out.

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’d love to see what 95% of her daily plans look like 😂
Do hair
Apply 7 coats of foundation
Lie in the bath
Make salad
Drink Diet Coke
Watch auds clean the house
Apply tan
Cry that I have roots
Watch winston eat the contents of the bin
Wait for Kie to cook tea

… sounds hard to keep on top of!

#taketimeforyourself

• Haha
Reactions: 10

claire141183

I think she is harmless , however I feel she has lost her way, now it seems that she doesn’t have real job, she has lost touch with reality! Her friends don’t seem to feature much and they seem to be having babies and getting married where she is stuck in a rut of clothes, hair and false tan

claire141183

She is becoming so unrelateable , I get that she has money , but I am guessing most of her followers don’t, and while people are worrying about bills and energy crises she is having a few spots , I read a sorry yesterday on Fb where a lady is charging solar power lights during the day so she can use them at night as she can’t afford the electric and sits and reads books ( not Alex issue I know) but this is the things most people are facing and she seen tone deaf to this

• Heart
It’s just same old all the time now
The tanning routines
The clothes that all look the same
What Kie has cooked for dinner
Steak at the stables
Think she needs to do something else like vlogging, switch it up a bit. Mind that will no doubt only show the same stuff

whoareyouu

VIP Member
Yeah or just kept the table she already had.

Shes totally oblivious to her audience. Giving discount codes for bags that are a few hundred pound each. Whilst it's all over the news people can't afford the cost of living.
Crazy. She can’t help being born into privilege but her parents have failed to educate her in regards to being appropriate with your wealth.

whoareyouu

VIP Member
When I first started following her I used to be really envious of her life. The bf, the job, the skinny body, the handbags, the Range Rover … but a few years in and I wouldn’t swap my poor person life with hers for love nor money!!!
I think the problem is that her generation - myself for example - have moved on with life. Had families, got responsibilities, careers and houses etc. Whereas she has stayed the same.

Whilst her lifestyle would have resonated with many whilst they were living at home and had disposable income, now it doesn’t.

She hasn’t moved in life. Hopefully she’s happy with that as I’m not critical at her for that. That’s her choice. But I can see why people are fed up.

• Heart

RobinsHood

Her life is just so unrelatable, (and predictable/boring) £350 earrings?? She’s just turned into another braggy insta hun that most normal working people like me just can’t afford to emulate. I do like her and think she’s a nice girl, but she’s so out of touch with the real world, it’s untrue.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday.. apply fake tan, extensions, fake lashes, full face of make up … go downstairs, eat steak, come upstairs and take it all off !
honestly could you be bothered .., she probably has to schedule in shagging KieCooks at some point too 🤣😷

• Haha
  • Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Getting drunk with Auds (74) …. a g a i n …

oh gosh they’re so funny and crazy 😐

It just makes me cringe so hard … and then there’s Alex behaving like an 8 year old and trying something new to eat on holiday. Imagine the rest of the fam all patting her on the head. Good girl for trying something new.

She makes me sad. All this money and she goes the same places home and abroad, eats the same food. Gets dressed up to have a glass of Prosecco& eat another steak. It’s such a waste 😭 have they even done any sightseeing on their holiday EVER?