Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rxt156

VIP Member
So most of you have no knowledge of bodybuilding at all so I’ll give an insight
Post show -
Stay on low cals and slowly increase so we don’t put a tonne of weight back on quickly
Training the week after the show is chill and not heavy to avoid injury as the body is tired and wrecked
Cardio there to reduce water retention

gear
70% of gals take it ! It is nearly needed in figure
She was on low doses which is okay and won’t change anything

coach
Dan sit in the crowd as he’s not allow to judge clients
On Saturday he wasn’t judging at all as there was clients in nearly every class
In terms of clue at being favourite to win , that’s because they put the work in !
there was also 4/5 clients that didn’t place !
the post the girl made , was taking all the hard work away from them that’s called jealously

natty feds don’t exist
It is possible to share knowledge without sounding like a patronising arse 🙂.

New member and only 1 post here. Hmmmmm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Blessmyki

Hi all, I just HAD to register to post about what happened this week, as it may be the funniest encounter I have had in 3 years of working here.

I found this site by searching for this ‘influencers’ name on Google, after we received an email from her manager on Monday asking for a free table at our bar for her client, who was this ‘fitness influencer‘
Now this isn’t uncommon, we do get a lot of requests for comps from influencers and that’s fine, that’s how it works sometimes to get future custom.

Anyway, after doing our research we politely declined as this person does not fit the category we would require for a comp, but we offered to reserve a table and give a couple of free drinks as a gesture, no promotions required on their side, but they declined. So I thought that was the end of it.

Anyway, the next day we get a google alert for a review, and it’s a negative review from her ‘manager’, stating we have poor customer service, yet they have given us a bad review but didn’t even eat or drink here! Hilarious to begin with. But it gets worse

So I watch her instagram stories to see who this ‘influencer’ is, and see she is bad mouthing a ‘rich man’ on her story. So polite of her to secretly film him then bad mouth him.

Then I notice the pool and immediately know where they are staying. They are at Marina View…..this is a very cheap 3 star hotel. The majority of hotels are 5 star in this area, Bliss, Habitat, `Cavoo etc. This ‘influencer’ is staying at a £100 a night hotel with 3 stars and then claiming a rich man is there as well. Absolutely hilarious.

Any influencer or ‘rich’ man is staying at one of the many 5 star hotels in the area, costing around £500 a night, the price you paid for your entire week. And certainly not in one million years would a rich man be staying at that hotel.

This girl is a fake. Her manager is a clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

LeinoLover

She honestly looks like a spice/crack addict that you find on the third floor of a multi storey car park

• Haha
Reactions: 18

super_pay6263

Ummm so her local pret she’s now at is my local pret and now I’m here with my coffee and croissant and she’s here too so that’s a thing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Following the Elle Darby scandal, I got curious/nosy about whether G had any skeletons in her closet (boredom was hitting extra hard tonight) and I guess she’s never really changed at all 😂
Remember her "Enjoy your free school meals" Instagram story? It was during the worst of the pandemic, around the time Marcus Rashford was fighting to extend the free school meals program, which became a national story.
Georgie was filling out her Tax Return and posted of a picture of her giving the middle finger to her tax return form (indicating she was paying too much tax) with the caption "Enjoy your free school meals"

Totally gross and really stuck with me (n)

Edit ...here it is
3D21AACF-00A3-4339-A85D-604353ED277D.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Mumlife2020

I am SO GLAd I found this thread.. you’d think she was the only person to ever compete, win a show, train hard in a gym like jeeeeeesus 🙄

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
She has the worst handle for new people to find her.... Even when I search for 'georgiefit' she doesn't come up, yet other georgiefits do! It's only when I add the double underscore she eventually can be found. Not good for attracting traffic I wouldn't have thought? And annoying for me wanting to have the occasional snoop 🤣
Ok, since my post yesterday about her instagram handle, she has changed it!! It's now 'georgiefit__'

She must read on here.

Hi G! 👋🏻

Attachments

• Haha

dniyel

Does anyone else think she's just an absolute dickhead for doing bulgarian split squats literally on the dumbbell rack? What if someone needs to use those weights? Or wants the bench that you're also hogging? Literally zero consideration for anyone else, massive ego in the way as always! Also, the crocs to workout in... I'm ngl I know damn well how comfy they are, but surely as someone who has been training/lifting for years she should know they are not an acceptable choice of footwear in the gym, especially ones that aren't flat for leg day! Twat!

09acb9aaf211a3b713384fc9572f9a34.jpg

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
So Georgie has a new ‘ambassador’. She’s clearly already a Georgie clone going by her shitty attitude to newcomers in the gym, and wearing her watch on her shoe. So cringe.
She's mocking "newcomers" and after a quick glance at her IG, she very much is one herself.
Plus, she flogs Tropic Skincare - an MLM (n)

• Haha