Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxoa

Oh my god .. I haaaaaaaaate her with a passion 🤣🤣🤣that YouTube video title “my plus-size best friend eats and trains like me”. What a coooow!!!

Why say plus size? Why not say “my friend”. Yes her friend is plus size but I really don’t see the need to write that 🤯🤯

She really is cut from another kind of cloth isn’t she. Rodent of a girl 🥊 she genuinely thinks she’s better than everyone.

Reactions: 14

kingcobra

Got it on good authority that she's been, or had been, cycling low doses of Anavar.

Oh, and she slept with Matt once and then things went to shit.

• Wow
  • Haha

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
The highlights from her new apartment tour.. 🥰
(It's a short term lease and her intention is to buy a property soon)

FM World perfume spotted :unsure: Should we expect a pivot from personal training to multi level marketing?
perf.png

Domestic Goddess - A direct quote about her new favourite kitchen accessory. "This is the best fucking invention since sliced bread because you don't have to get your hands wet. Put the washing powder in there, or whatever it's fucking called and it just comes out and just washes"
s.png

No blinds or Curtains in her bedroom or lounge :eek:
no.png

Fake nails and fake plants 💅
df.gif

A colourful Wardrobe 👚
clothes.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

Flower29

Why would anyone record themselves licking food off of their fingers and posting it to IG. Absolutely vile

• Sick
  • Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Recap
Moving to london
Deleted social media for three days
Unfollowed loads of people we had speculated she’d fallen out with
Still a grade A bellend

Reactions: 13

Monkey47

VIP Member
She’s on holiday, in Greece - the land of beautiful salads & gyros and she’s only eating ‘meal prep’ 😂😂😂 1 life people, just 1! A few days off prep surely wouldn’t do that much damage if she was sensible

• Wow
  • Haha
Not posted on this thread before but followed for a while.
Around a month ago I asked what seasoning she used on her chicken. Thought I’d check tonight if she ever saw it and have discovered she’s blocked me from messaging her! All I asked for was her chicken seasoning 😂 Jesus.

• Wow
  • Haha

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
What a moron. They don’t substitute if they have it!!! If they do t they’ll substitute. The supermarket that will send the least is a stocked supermarket!! So turn it fucking off!!!! I swear to the wee donkey…..
View attachment 721110
Sorry how can she be sooooooo busy, she can’t do her own shopping? Maybe don’t go the gym for 5 hours…

queenamber

VIP Member
They can cause hair loss yes. I previously worked with someone who has so many performance steroids that they went bald, voice went deeper, became more sturdy, and now they couldn’t pass for a woman even if they tried. They have had to change their name because people simply don’t believe they are female.
Coached By George ™ coming soon then

• Haha