_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go :)
Feel free to recap.

Link to thread 3

Reactions: 4
Recap
Moving to london
Deleted social media for three days
Unfollowed loads of people we had speculated she’d fallen out with
Still a grade A bellend

Reactions: 13
Dyed her hair a fresh shade of TURD BROWN

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Now stays in hotels rather than it in AirBNBs these days when attending bodybuilding shows, cos financially she can now so doesn't have to slum it like the rest of us.... 😏😒

Reactions: 1
Also her latest video she really is stupid (claims she’s a blonde but what a loads of tit, you’re just THICK in the head) she did a section on competing and the cost and she calculated 20 months instead of weeks….. I mean sure some people might take well over a year but my brain…..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
PS - my first ever thread title (the first part of it is anyway)

🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How rough does she look and that hair ain’t brown, it’s bleeping ginger!
no offence to gingers but it’s not brown

Reactions: 9
Is she trying to be a Sophie Brewster? How does her hair look decent once and now makes her look like 🐀 with a wig on it found in a bin

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Nozza one never looks any different in her love herself check ins, I just see flared nostrils all the time and a bikini bottoms I picture a sumo wrestler wearing
sorry I don’t know how to start a thread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Nozza one never looks any different in her love herself check ins, I just see flared nostrils all the time and a bikini bottoms I picture a sumo wrestler wearing
sorry I don’t know how to start a thread
I wish she’d wear a bra when she goes out 😬

Reactions: 3
She’s got a cold (PROBABLY COVID) from that steroid fest at the weekend 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.