_GeorgieFit #4 Fred four #sponsored by bagel fins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2eac4dd7f43cb05060be792eeaa02341.png

Surely this is absolutely HORRENDOUS form on the leg press? HER HEAD/NECK POSITION?! Imagine doing that when squatting with a barbell....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I've always wanted to ask but don't want to sound ignorant...I know you have to push yourself etc but the amount of strain she seems to put herself under for each rep....is she lifting/pressing too heavy? I literally cringe for her joints and half expect her bloody knee joints to collapse under the pressure...or give herself a hernia.
I know this is why form is so so important - so you can do these exercises safety - but my god it just doesn't look right to me.

Reactions: 3
I've always wanted to ask but don't want to sound ignorant...I know you have to push yourself etc but the amount of strain she seems to put herself under for each rep....is she lifting/pressing too heavy? I literally cringe for her joints and half expect her bloody knee joints to collapse under the pressure...or give herself a hernia.
I know this is why form is so so important - so you can do these exercises safety - but my god it just doesn't look right to me.
I think she lifts too heavy - ego lifter

Reactions: 4
I think she lifts too heavy - ego lifter
Exactly this. She lifts for the numbers. She can’t get over massive f-ing ego. The fact that she’s holding the bottom of the seat instead of the handles by the side suggests that it is far too heavy for her. Her back is going to be screwed before Long.

Reactions: 2
Omg can't believe she posted a story of that guy driving ...no hands on the wheel ice cream tub in one hand and spoon in the other

Reactions: 3
She looks so rough here, like honestly this prep life is taking its toll on her!! 😔
That’s why I think to her credit she’s made it clear this is likely to be her last one….

Ps who the duck is Josh!!! Where’s our tea spiller

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a vaper now, sat in her car with it in her hands the whole time….

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.